Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My mom used to look like this when she was young. She had the same facial phenotype, body type, and dressed exactly like this. Would you bang?

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★

When I was young, my mom would exactly dress like this before heading out to work. She would spent a lot of time doing her makeup and picking out her clothes. Her male coworkers and male friends outside of work regularly complimented her on her looks and made lewd sex jokes behind her back. She even had a long lasting affair with one of her coworkers. My dad got to know him and accepted it later on because my parents always had a bad marriage and never got along.

Nah that's wild. Incestmaxxing shouldn't be the norm:feelskek:

Nah that's wild. Incestmaxxing shouldn't be the norm:feelskek:
Read this:

When I was young, my mom would exactly dress like this before heading out to work. She would spent a lot of time doing her makeup and picking out her clothes. Her male coworkers and male friends outside of work regularly complimented her on her looks and made lewd sex jokes behind her back. She even had a long lasting affair with one of her coworkers. My dad got to know him and accepted it later on because my parents always had a bad marriage and never got along.

Your mom was ugly and fat, can you at least post pictures of attractive Indian toilets?

Not wrong because it is natural to do that shit.
:feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh: I used to lust after her too. I used to grope her and cuddle with her. Women's soft bodies are sooo amazing! :feelsohh::feelsohh:

Giga yes

Tell ur mom ron said hi

View attachment 1277072

I’d fuck you’re mom till she cried

You caught me off guard with the ending:dafuckfeels:.
@DarkStar feels my pain here.
Non-curries, especially whites, can't comprehend our suffering.

She's old, ugly, skinny, and bedridden now, but I will pass on your greeting. :feelsEhh::feelsEhh:
Nice ty

Do I mog your dad btw

Idk maybe the three of us can go out for ice cream sometime

Yeah, I'd bang your mom.

StepdadRon.Belgrade

Honestly, its better that they don't comprehend it for it would destroy their psyche and drive them to suicide. There was this photographer who was forced to reckon with the racepill in Africa where he took pictures of this vulture waiting to feast upon this starving niglet after it dies. Here's the now famous picture: for which he was awarded the Pulitzer Prize:

The racepill affected him so much that he roped a year later (check link below). Normies don't have the mental strength to take the blackpill. They can't muster up the courage to stare into the abyss of dark primal darwinian sociobiology.

View: https://medium.com/history-street/the-haunting-photo-that-caused-the-death-of-its-owner-5c5f38219bee

@DarkStar might not experience the brutality of curry living, but he does have a femcel mom, by his own admission, whom he blames for his predicament. I feel for him.

She even had a long lasting affair with one of her coworkers. My dad got to know him and accepted it later on because my parents always had a bad marriage and never got along.
Cuck :dafuckfeels:
You caught me off guard with the ending:dafuckfeels:.
I mean he might as well admit being a cuck at this point

Tales from the Mumbai mental asylum

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back