Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My mom tried to bluepill me again

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I have been sick now for the last 2 days and my mom called me to ask how things are. Later during the phonecall i told her that i became sick due to my shitty immun system because other people at my work (and also back in school) rarely or sometimes even never got sick meanwhile i get sick every 2 months at the very least. Of course she denies (because i inherited my shitty immune system from her) that its my bad immun system but its because i work with so many people and because i go to the gym where there are also lots of people.

"Its not your subhumanely bad immun system that would have gotten killed you a few millenias ago, its because your coworkers/gym who made you sick":foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

do exercise and take supplements if you want to improve your immune system

Bluepilled moms are such a pain to deal, their ignorance and dismissiveness is ragefuel but at the same time you know they are doing it in good faith

Last edited:
What should have your mom said? That your genetics suck? She tried to support you

do exercise and take supplements if you want to improve your immune system
I already do exercise i doubt that supplements will make me less sick

Bluepilled moms are such pain to deal, their ignorance and dismissiveness is ragefuel but at the same time you know they are doing in good faith
Id rather hear the painful truth than another bluepill lie, im so fucking done with this bullcrap

What should have your mom said? That your genetics suck?
This honestly would have been a better answer to me than bluepilling me and saying that everything is alright, while anyone with an iQ over room temperature can see that nothing is alright

This honestly would have been a better answer to me than bluepilling me and saying that everything is alright, while anyone with an iQ over room temperature can see that nothing is alright
She's your mom bro

I have been sick now for the last 2 days and my mom called me to ask how things are. Later during the phonecall i told her that i became sick due to my shitty immun system because other people at my work (and also back in school) rarely or sometimes even never got sick meanwhile i get sick every 2 months at the very least. Of course she denies (because i inherited my shitty immune system from her) that its my bad immun system but its because i work with so many people and because i go to the gym where there are also lots of people.

"Its not your subhumanely bad immun system that would have gotten killed you a few millenias ago, its because your coworkers/gym who made you sick":foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
Women always find excuses for their shortcomings. Just tell your mom she is a subhuman who birthed another weakling subhuman.

Just tell your mom she is a subhuman who birthed another weakling subhuman.
I cant afford that as of now because i still get child money from her and live under her roof, maybe i can do that when i am not dependent from her anymore

Its those 5G rays

Goon for twelve hours on her kitchen countertop.

If this was the case, then all the people who work in the public sector would constantly be sick