Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My mom told that I have to respect women

IHateMySelf

IHateMySelf

Chilean incel.
★★★★
She told that I have to respect women because,in her words,"your mom is women,your sister is women and your grandma is women" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. She also told me "you have to respect women,because you born from a women" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

So,yeah,I have to respect femoid,because my mom is one of them. That is her logic. Al womens are kinda stupid. I mean,if you really want that,at least give me good reason and not stupid emotional arguments :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Femoids=stupids superficial whores who can talk,but NOT think

She told that I have to respect women because,in her words,"your mom is women,your sister is women and your grandma is women" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. She also told me "you have to respect women,because you born from a women" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

And what about respecting men?

And your father, what he has to say ?

Volcel if you aren’t respectmaxxing

She wants to cuck you.

1) Get laid
2) Respect
jfl

Go Chris Brown
6A025FCE 911F 41EF B763 E54E95AD618A

just respect women bro

Why should anyone have respect for stuckup entitled bitches? All women are stuckup bitches even the ones I'm related to.

Chile is a gringo state and satellite country of the USA. It's ovER.

They consider you’re genetic trash and they refuse giving you any form of affection, but respect them you filthy misogynist ! :soy:

What?? Nah man. That was before perhaps (almost all latin america was),but not now.

YO MOMMA A HOE
YO SISTA A HOE
YO GRANMAMA A HOE
ALL FEMALES ARE HOES

YO MOMMA A HOE
YO SISTA A HOE
YO GRANMAMA A HOE
ALL FEMALES ARE HOES
Origin of the universe and all known matter lvl IQ tbhtbhtbh

My mom said the same to me lol

What?? Nah man. That was before perhaps (almost all latin america was),but not now.
You sure? The governments of Guatemala, Costa Rica, Honduras, Panama, Colombia, Chile, Peru and recently Brazil and Guyana are all vassals of the whore of Babylon (America). Surinamecels should be glad that their country isn't given orders by a feminist shithole. Hell, even the former colonist, Holland can't do shit against Surinamese. They can't extradite them if they commit crimes.

Currycels living in that Dutch Angloskank cuntry called either Holland or Netherlands should apply for protected status in Suriname because President Desi Bourtese is a boss who doesn't bow down to any Angloskank country.

As much as the citizens will protest, a feminist dyke from America is telling these countries what to do and what not to do, especially feminism. Cuba Dave was arrested in Costa Rica because a feminist dyke from America sent instructions to arrest him for a law that was used the first time against white American men, but MS-13 wouldn't have to face such a law because they would ER the feminist dyke's Costa Rica counterparts.

All women are stupid including my mom. AWALT.

Yeah no shit, you should show respect to people who are respectful towards you, no matter what their gender is. Goes without gender.

IT "you don't respect women" meme has gotten too far, hence people here think everyone who respects a woman (no matter who she is) is a cuckold automatically.

Idiotic, you should respect people who deserve respect, not based on their gender. I don’t respect, say, a scientist who tries to cure a disease because they’re X or Y, it’s because of what they’re attempting to do. “Respect someone because they’re this!” That’s why the West is sunk because people are appointing or electing people due to their “identity” and not their competency.

Tell her to fuck off

Tell her you will respect women when they respect you. And more importantly, respect all men.

Lmao they are stupid. Chad doesn’t respect women and uses their mouth like a human flesh light and considers them dick warmers.

Girls still love chad. Women can’t be respected

Me = Chris brown
My fist = respect
Foid = women

Whatever happened to respect being earned, regardless if it's for a man or a woman?

te tiraste conchetumare

tbh we are China puppets. They already took control of our minery and have long-term plans on mining lithium and taking it for ridiculously low prices.
Its over for wageslaves.

Your mom wants to cuck you. Avoid her if possible.

Is China encouraging every woman to become a feminist pedophile dog-fucking Angloskank whore? Major difference between economic and social imposition. China might own infrastructure, but they aren't imposing LGBQTPDog fucking Angloskank gringo values into Latin America.

I just don't care whether someone is a man or a woman, if you respect me i'll respect you, nothing more nothing less.

That's like saying "don't insult white people, your mom is white."

I'm going to make a disease that Will kill chads and only sub3 Will survive

Born from women... Good point. Now I hate women more since I hate life itself!

Tell her women are not entitled to your respect

Does she even respect you though?