Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Mom told me to kill myself today

YoungCurryCell

YoungCurryCell

Godcel
★★★★
My parent fight everyday. Usually it’s violent like throwing objects or yelling curse words. Whenever I try to stop I’m the one who gets hurt mentally. Today I said I would commit suicide if they didn’t stop fighting everyday. Mom said go ahead “kill yourself your useless anyway”. If only I had somewhere to go or someone that actually cared for me. Everyday is hell for me.

Sounds like my Mom ironically, she always said she would of been better of raising an adopted child over me.

What the hell is with today's parents.
Oh, right, these parents are way younger than me.
When I think of parents, I think of The Greatest Generation
I think of Archie Bunker, My Three Sons, Arthur Treacher, Father Knows Best.
Those were the types f parents when I was growing up.
No divorce. No unwed Mothers. I saw it with my own eyes.

the fuck nigga

Sounds like my Mom ironically, she always said she would of been better of raising an adopted child over me.
Sadly we don’t get to choose our parents

piss on them, i have same, i have heard that i should be death multiple times from my father.

Never forget that you were declared genetically unworthy of reproduction by women, and see the result of people who actually reproduced instead of you : degeneracy, destruction of family, soon followed by society itself

at least she's being honest with u

why are you intervening if you know anger will be redirected at you

damn, ragefuel. I get really angry when they make loud noises.

Just let them fight it out tbh.

Just hide during storms bro!

Wow it’s a shame that doesn’t happen today
My parent fight everyday. Usually it’s violent like throwing objects or yelling curse words. Whenever I try to stop I’m the one who gets hurt mentally. Today I said I would commit suicide if they didn’t stop fighting everyday. Mom said go ahead “kill yourself your useless anyway”. If only I had somewhere to go or someone that actually cared for me. Everyday is hell for me.
fuck that’s sad. I feel sorry for you bro. I wish I could help

I'm currycel too. I've been abused by my family growing up.

My father treats my cousin like the son he never had.. even though I'm right here. :feelsbadman: You should see his eyes light up..

Don't give her the satisfaction. If you kill yourself, make sure she'll never find out. There's really only one surefire way.

Jesus fucking christ

Let them kill each other

My dad died when I was 2, so I didn't know him, but my mum was awesome. Having good parents (or parent) is better than winning the lottery.