Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel my mom told me: its bout' time you went on a date

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
just asked me 'what are you waiting for'
i wanted to go full blackpill but i held my horses

Moms are most bluepilled people in the earth

Yea don't bother hitting her with the black pill shell just spew back some blue pilled cuck type shit like u r HaNdSuM iT's pErSoNaLitY aNd BeiNg a NiCe GuY

Moms can't be objective about sons' appearence.

Oh moms... I know a lot of them are just trying to make their boys happy, but... pls stay outta the dating life... if we could get a gf or a date we would have done it by now.
Rubbing it in our faces is not cool...

My mom told me her coworker confided in her yesterday that she was cheating on her husband.. my mom told me some shit about how it’s probabaly cause she’s not happy and the husband probabaly isn’t being a man or whatever.. she then told me men cheat more than females and females only cheat because their husbands aren’t keeping them happy... had to set her straight on that.. told her foids chest exponentially more than men, told her it’s probably cause her 50+ year old husband is probabaly balding and got fat and she found a good looking young guy.

I’ll use this post to remind you guys that never in the history of mankind has any foid cheated on her man with a new man that couldn’t kill the old man.. weather a foid cheats or not is a factor of who can kill who

My mother sometimes says that too. We are 4 siblings and she desperately wants one of us to get married. I told her to wait until I had my nose surgery behind me, then I would try to find a GF. She accepts that and luckily helps me to finance the operation.

Go er on moms.

i wanted to go full blackpill but i held my horses
just answer "I'm waiting the girl to come.... to existence"

It is over, friend.

My mother sometimes says that too. We are 4 siblings and she desperately wants one of us to get married. I told her to wait until I had my nose surgery behind me, then I would try to find a GF. She accepts that and luckily helps me to finance the operation.

Your mom wants you to date? JFL, I doubt that. I think you mean to say to find a wife.

all these girls are missing out on you, anon :feelskek:

My mom told me her coworker confided in her yesterday that she was cheating on her husband.. my mom told me some shit about how it’s probabaly cause she’s not happy and the husband probabaly isn’t being a man or whatever.. she then told me men cheat more than females and females only cheat because their husbands aren’t keeping them happy... had to set her straight on that.. told her foids chest exponentially more than men, told her it’s probably cause her 50+ year old husband is probabaly balding and got fat and she found a good looking young guy.

I’ll use this post to remind you guys that never in the history of mankind has any foid cheated on her man with a new man that couldn’t kill the old man.. weather a foid cheats or not is a factor of who can kill who
For your last part, you should know that mike tysons wife cheated on him with brad pitt.

That's a bit... Extreme. And I wouldn't call it correct necessarily. A 5'7" facecel who's proficient in martial arts or can fight could kill a 6'3" Chad who's never learned how to fight.
Its more about attractiveness than... Murder..ness... Or whatever

That's a bit... Extreme. And I wouldn't call it correct necessarily. A 5'7" facecel who's proficient in martial arts or can fight could kill a 6'3" Chad who's never learned how to fight.
Its more about attractiveness than... Murder..ness... Or whatever
Martial arts doesn’t matter.. it’s perceived fighting success I.e. what you can do using just your body.. no autistic learned skills.. only shit that you can pass down to your sons.

Attractiveness IS fighting success.. look at my sig. those are some of the main things that factor into fighting success

Martial arts doesn’t matter.. it’s perceived fighting success I.e. what you can do using just your body.. no autistic learned skills.. only shit that you can pass down to your sons.
Gymcels would like a word with you about that

My mom told me her coworker confided in her yesterday that she was cheating on her husband.. my mom told me some shit about how it’s probabaly cause she’s not happy and the husband probabaly isn’t being a man or whatever.. she then told me men cheat more than females and females only cheat because their husbands aren’t keeping them happy...

Bahahahahahaha. Seriously? Wow, your mom is icecold, like the other females: ''Meh, he is boring, this gives me a decent reason to cheat, BUT men cheat more teehee.''

This is what females loves to do: whataboutism. If she is in a bad position, she will make other people/men look bad as well. She will distract the attention from herself, although she is actually the cause of this problem.

For your last part, you should know that mike tysons wife cheated on him with brad pitt.
You’re right.. might be the only exception ever.. she And brad Pitt have enormous balls for doing that.. only a suicidal person would do that..

Your mom wants you to date? JFL, I doubt that. I think you mean to say to find a wife.
Yes, she wants me to marry. I told her that I wanted to do my nose surgery first because I currently do not look good enough to get a girl to marry. I think it's great that she understands me and supports my Looskmaxxing plans instead of saying bluepilled-shit like "Looks dont matter" or "Just be confident".

Bahahahahahaha. Seriously? Wow, your mom is icecold, like the other females: ''Meh, he is boring, this gives me a decent reason to cheat, BUT men cheat more teehee.''

This is what females loves to do: whataboutism. If she is in a bad position, she will make other people/men look bad as well. She will distract the attention from herself, although she is actually the cause of this problem.
Google “balding husband” and every result is a foid asking the Internet if she should divorce him cause she’s not attracted to him anymore lmao.. not having enough hair follicles is a major reason for a foid to cheat.. jfl at foids.

Just ask her if she would be attracted to a short, fat, balding guy if he had a great personality and a lot of money and you will see she is already blackpilled

just go on a date with your mom unless you're a volcel

Gymcels would like a word with you about that
Gymcelling frauds skeletal girth and perceived serum testosterone. It’s a legit perceivedfightingsuccessmax.. but it only tackles one of two factors.. and going over board with gymcelling makes it obvious that none of that muscle is a result of high test and thus it’s fake.. too much muscle can work against you.

Just ask her if she would be attracted to a short, fat, balding guy if he had a great personality and a lot of money and you will see she is already blackpilled

my mom and sister think im very good looking, aka 'handsome'. just last week i explained to my sister how certain clothes look better on certain people.

just last week i took a picture of myself and i came to the conclusion im straight up ugly and nothing will help

You’re bluepilled if you don’t hate your mom for the way she try to manipulate you.

lol how the fuck some incels are doing the "im ugly" talk to their parents is beyond me

My mom and my grandmother always say to me: "you are cute, every girl would like to be your girlfriend!"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

parents and mothers are especially bluepilled, they think even incels sons can get a gf. fortunately for me my mother realised that im an ugly virgin who will never get a gf

What about the married teachers who fuck their 13 year old students

My mom and my grandmother always say to me: "you are cute, every girl would like to be your girlfriend!"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

My mom said I was tall, dark and...

She explicitly left out the handsome.

My mother has never told me anything like that,she knows as well as me that it's over :lul::lul::lul:

My brother will have to continue the bloodline,or it will stop here.

Oh moms... I know a lot of them are just trying to make their boys happy, but... pls stay outta the dating life... if we could get a gf or a date we would have done it by now.
Rubbing it in our faces is not cool...
Yea don't bother hitting her with the black pill shell just spew back some blue pilled cuck type shit like u r HaNdSuM iT's pErSoNaLitY aNd BeiNg a NiCe GuY

JFL. Because it's that easy.

The problem is that it was easier for our parents' generation. They don't understand the dynamics of the modern dating scene and how it leaves guys in our position with no chance.