Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my mom told me I should do a nose surgery

TrueGlassesCel

TrueGlassesCel

I'M SO SMART THAT I'M STUPID
★★★★★
My nose is extremely long, crooked and the nose have a really strange shape, its thick on just one place. Its extremely wrong, it goes strongly to the left and its crooked on the upper part. My mom said I should do it because it looks really ugly, more ugly than you even think. When I mean ugly its really ugly. the whole nose is deformed and I'm having trouble breathing, even one doctor said I should do it straight so I could breath normally.

Fucking brutal do you have the money to do it?

Too ugly for his own mom. It;s over. Do you have kikenose?

Fucking brutal do you have the money to do it?
I think even she would pay it but I said I don't want it because I would be for weeks completely down.

Brutal if your parents had to intervene and say that outright :feelsrope:

Too ugly for his own mom. It;s over. Do you have kikenose?
yes, I have one my nose is really much longer than my face lol. I'm looking like a walking meme.

Brutal if your parents had to intervene and say that outright :feelsrope:
My sister and my mom said it to me. They don't even insult me and told me I should do it, my mom said you would look a bit better without this terrible nose.

My nose is extremely long, crooked and the nose have a really strange shape, its thick on just one place. Its extremely wrong, it goes strongly to the left and its crooked on the upper part. My mom said I should do it because it looks really ugly, more ugly than you even think. When I mean ugly its really ugly. the whole nose is deformed and I'm having trouble breathing, even one doctor said I should do it straight so I could breath normally.
Big nose but not good breathing, what a joke :forcedsmile:

No it's not. What's brutal is having a retarded bluepilled whore as a mom
she is very bluepilled but she said I should never talk to her about my look because she got every depressive with me. She said I should stop and never again talk with her about this topic. she can't stand to have such subhuman son.

she is very bluepilled but she said I should never talk to her about my look because she got every depressive with me.
Jfl. As if it's your fault that she created a subhuman

she is very bluepilled but she said I should never talk to her about my look because she got every depressive with me. She said I should stop and never again talk with her about this topic. she can't stand to have such subhuman son.
Atleast she tells you to get surgery my mom would never say something like that with how bluepilled she is

Atleast she tells you to get surgery my mom would never say something like that with how bluepilled she is
trust me, if you really look like a walking meme and your ugliness is so offensive she would tell you the same. My mom is not blackpilled but you don't must be blackpilled to see my ugliness

Some people would tell you the same "JESUS CHRIST, PLEASE DO SOMETHING WITH YOU"

Jfl. As if it's your fault that she created a subhuman
she said that I terrorized her since I was a baby because I always cried and never let her sleep lol

get it bro. i will get this summer too.