Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mom said that I slowly turn into subhuman grandpa

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
She is correct, he died when I was 10 btw. I remember him having acne scars, more severe than me and I would have same severity if I didn't go on accutane. I think he was that type of person like "what's the point lol?" so he would legit eat out of a frying pan so I think I have mindset, I mean I wouldn't eat out of a frying pan but I wear same clothes for weeks or months because what's the point of changing em lol. He also had this low trust serial killer look like I do now and he was also an animal lover just like me. I bet he preffered animals over humans too, he would walk outside with 4 big stray dogs and they would follow him. I think he was also bitter at the world like I am. I don't think he had friends just like I don't have any. My mom also says I walk like him or do things like him like I am some sort of wimp. When my parents buy me clothes and I have to wear em to check if they fit I just stand like a zombie, like my grandpa, maybe because Idc about clothes or do I have to pose? Idk

Tl;dr strongly inherited my grandpa's genes.

The loser genetics are more prominent than the winner ones.

Brutal grandpa pill

The loser genetics are more prominent than the winner ones.
For real? Tbhtbh I mean if u combine mom's recessed chin and father's good chin you would most likely get le good chin because stronger wins ngl

Your grandpa sounds like an edgy anime character.