Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My mom said she wished I was dead

• Thread starter Deleted member 6018
  • Start date
Deleted member 6018

Deleted member 6018

MayoCurry
-
I've never done anything bad to her other than being born. I'm beyond "a face only a mother could love" Might rope idk. I'm not out of copes yet though so probably not.

Damn bro, it feels like we are missing some details though.

That whore brought you to this world

Mothers don't love their ugly sons and want them dead. She wants you out of the picture so she can mulligan and try again with another son.

i told my mom my future is to blow my brains out with a shotgun and she just nonchalantly replied "not in my house"

I've never done anything bad to her other than being born. I'm beyond "a face only a mother could love" Might rope idk. I'm not out of copes yet though so probably not.
My mom once said she is going to poison me with rat poison

Context, what led up to this?

just move to the netherlands bro

Cucks will defend this and mock you for having "mommy issues".
They are wrong.
There’s nothing a mother despises more than her own ugly son. It’s a constant visual reflection of her own deficient genetics, an insult to her vanity. Ugly sons disillusion their mothers. Think of the emotional abuse heaped upon hapa males by their cruel mothers.

Advice to OP:
In a moment of rage, your mother has spoken her true feelings and been honest for once. I suggest you sever all contact with her if at all possible. Move out and don’t answer her calls. She will apologize to try to virtue signal and make herself feel like she did nothing wrong. But as soon as you reconcile with her, her hateful feelings will return. So don’t listen to her lies and carve your own path through the world.

They are wrong.
There’s nothing a mother despises more than her own ugly son. It’s a constant visual reflection of her own deficient genetics, an insult to her vanity. Ugly sons disillusion their mothers. Think of the emotional abuse heaped upon hapa males by their cruel mothers.

It sucks when mothers act more like a woman in the workplace making mean and personal comments to you than a mother.
Of course society will overlook this but if a father did the same thing to his daughter they wouldn't.

Having a bachelor son is an age old tradition in rural Ireland. A mother in my neighbourhood had 2 incel sons who lived with her until death. My great aunt had a son and 2 daughters who lived with her as adults, they still live together in their 50s/60s.

i heard my mom telling my siblings she thinks im a retard

Elaborate Bro.
Having a bachelor son is an age old tradition in rural Ireland. A mother in my neighbourhood had 2 incel sons who lived with her until death. My great aunt had a son and 2 daughters who lived with her as adults, they still live together in their 50s/60s.
True. My uncle lived and died single, it's probably why my mum isn't so hard on me despite my complete failure at life tbh.

Imagine caring what some rancid roastie thinks of you. You should put her in her place with a back-hand.

And then people wonder how things like Sandy Hook happen.
Not saying OP should do anything either before someone think I'm giving ideas or pointers or advice. I'm just saying.
Can't pin anything on me if anyone gets any hint from what I'm saying.