Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My mom said I should ascend with a fatty

TheTroonAnnihilator

TheTroonAnnihilator

Recruit
★★
My mom spoke to me yesterday and basically said "if you want a girlfriend you might have to date a fat girl". WHAT im not NOT dating some fat fucking fuck. They are disgusting smelly pigs and when she said that, I knew she was right women are disgusted by me so the only chance I would have would be fucking a fat bitch but I don't want to id rather stay a virgin forever

either your mom is cold or this didn't happen

Mogs me, my mother tells me I'll never ascend because of my personality

*Wouldn't fuck a landwhale
*Mom still has hope for him

Volcels.is

date her and force her to run on a treadmill, do it slowly over the couse of 2 years. It's like a longterm investment.Just make sure she's not ugly facially and you might have a dime.

I'd date a chubby bitch. It's better than nothing.

date her and force her to run on a treadmill, do it slowly over the couse of 2 years. It's like a longterm investment.Just make sure she's not ugly facially and you might have a dime.
shes just gonna dump me for chad once she gets fit like they always do

Post real stories bro.

and ill take a fattie if she's not a literal whale, and she's feminine.

I rather be alone then to fuck a fat cow, why they are allowed to have chad only standards as an subhuman whore but me as an subhuman man cant want only stacy? Lowest I would marry is 8 or 7 with perfect body, but this will never happen.

I rather be alone then to fuck a fat cow, why they are allowed to have chad only standards as an subhuman whore but me as an subhuman man cant want only stacy? Lowest I would marry is 8 or 7 with perfect body, but this will never happen.
Nature made it that way that only foids can actually afford to have standards (Chads excluded)

It's not better than nothing. Stop putting pussy on a pedestal. Just because it has a hole between its legs it doesnt mean you have to date it

My mom spoke to me yesterday and basically said "if you want a girlfriend you might have to date a fat girl". WHAT im not NOT dating some fat fucking fuck. They are disgusting smelly pigs and when she said that, I knew she was right women are disgusted by me so the only chance I would have would be fucking a fat bitch but I don't want to id rather stay a virgin forever
Tell her to stfu.
Never take an advice from a foid when it comes to these topics.
Never discuss with a foid.
Even with your mom.

You silly idiot. Once fatty realizes she can get Chad, she'll reject our brocel faster than I can say "fucking foids".

Whats your fuckin problem with bbws

It's not better than nothing. Stop putting pussy on a pedestal. Just because it has a hole between its legs it doesnt mean you have to date it
It is better to not be a virgin anymore and to gain dating experience.

Even fat foids wouldn't touch me.

interesting story, too bad i dont believe a word of it.

How much body fat or BMI?

Honestly it depends on how fat the woman is. I would settle for a slightly chubby girl but generally speaking I find fat women repulsive

Same id rather to die alone than a fat bitch

mog me, my mom told me im ugly and will never have a gf

I've been thinking about fucking this landwhale cashier I see at this gas station I go to

I'd fuck anything that walks, any freaky creature of any status and looks, I had an old aged landwhale of mid 30s reject me when I was 20 and in my "prime" that is fit with good hair, now I am unfit with slowly receding hair and markers of aging so shit, fuck.

I mean chubby and fat are two very different words.

I would date chubby too, but chubby is not fat, it's just overweight but not obese.

I mean chubby and fat are two very different words.

I would date chubby too, but chubby is not fat, it's just overweight but not obese.
It's difficult to draw the line because it also depends on her height, but yeah morbidly obese is a no-go ofc.

It's difficult to draw the line because it also depends on her height, but yeah morbidly obese is a no-go ofc.
You will become her slave if she's morbidly obese. The two advantages I can think of is that she likely has very low confidence which makes her more submissive, and that she's probably cuddly, but the disadvantage that outweighs both is that she's smelly. Imagine dating a bitch who smells like shit all the time.

@Fat Link ban this infiltrator. Just look at his account. This guy is creating content for anti-incel propaganda

Theres a term for that, mgtows call it captain save a hoe. People have tried it before, but once you help her lose weight, that raises her smv and she'll leave you for chad