Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My mom might die and i might end up homeless

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Idk if i told you this already, but probably in a couple of months or so my mom is going to be having heart surgery and idk if she will make it. She is also scared of it. Plus since she is a Jehovahs Witness she won't take blood if she ends up needing it for some reason. so if something bad happens and she is bleeding to death, she won't take the blood, and she would die. Dumbass religion.
But anyway, i have no fucking money and pretty much nowhere to go if she does die. Literally all of my family members are JW and would only take me in if i was part of their cult, and got a job. I'm ok with the job part but not the cult part. TBH if she dies i'm probably gonna end up homeless, and have to sell all my shit just to handle with being homeless. Idk man i'm sort of scared but at the same time i am doubting that she will die from the surgery.
If she does, we have decided to time it around the 1st - 5th of a month, that way if she DOES die, all of the apartment's bills and shit would have been paid, and i would have around a month to figure out what i am gonna do. So there's that i guess.

Having Jehova witnesses in your family must be annoying as fuck ngl my mum used to be friends with one of them they would seriously not fuck off and kept telling me about Jesus and the bible like holy shit.

Damn, assuming not a larp that sucks to hear homie. You should ask her to write a will so that in case the worst (God forbid) happens everything will be handed down to you, also start thinking of a strategy on what to do. Again, it's highly unlikely the worst will happen but...you never know.

Better off dying than taking someone else's blood, how brainwashed are JWs? :feelsseriously:

Given the situation you need to start now.
that's what i'm thinking of doing
Having Jehova witnesses in your family must be annoying as fuck ngl my mum used to be friends with one of them they would seriously not fuck off and kept telling me about Jesus and the bible like holy shit.
tbh
Damn, assuming not a larp that sucks to hear homie. You should ask her to write a will so that in case the worst (God forbid) happens everything will be handed down to you, also start thinking of a strategy on what to do. Again, it's highly unlikely the worst will happen but...you never know.
there is no point in a will since we are poor as fuck and have nothing to pass down. At best i could get her car to sleep and drive in, but what would i do with all my shit? Have to sell vast majority of it or get rid of it. Also i don't even have a driver's license. I think i'm gonna tell her i want to get in so that incase i die i can at least take the car.
Better off dying than taking someone else's blood, how brainwashed are JWs? :feelsseriously:
One of THE most brainwashed cults in existence. They do it cause a SINGLE fucking bible verse said "to not consume blood" but by that, the verse meant to "eat" or "ingest through the mouth".
so fucking low iq, because of that, they let thousands of their people die every single year. They even banned dialysis (which my mom is currently on) until around the 80s or so. JFL at Jehovah's Witnesses

Absolute retards, they suffered so much for dumb illogical principles served to them by an inexistent deity.

That sounds stupid. Take the fucking blood transfusion. JFL at Bible thumpers.

That sounds stupid. Take the fucking blood transfusion. JFL at Bible thumpers.
Dying for such an irrelevant and unimportant religious "value" is pathetic

@lifeisbullshit95

How old are you? Can’t really say you have a chance of surviving. You don’t have a job which means no money saved and if you are poor as fuck as you said it means no inheritance. Best you can do is try and get a a job and roommate to keep your cost low. Or if you can drive then just wander around in your moms car till it breaks down.

The rope is always on the table though.

How old are you? Can’t really say you have a chance of surviving. You don’t have a job which means no money saved and if you are poor as fuck as you said it means no inheritance. Best you can do is try and get a a job and roommate to keep your cost low. Or if you can drive then just wander around in your moms car till it breaks down.

The rope is always on the table though.
I'm 20, turn 21 in January

What is a Jehova witness?

I'm 20, turn 21 in January
Well try and find a job at a local place then. NOW
Even if your mom makes it, if you start to save up now when she does die you won’t be left on the street.

would be nice to have a hot loli want to convert me :feelsohh:

would be nice to have a hot loli want to convert me :feelsohh:

They bring their young daughters with them but it's just a bait for you to come to their cult meetings.

You need to start applying for a job, like right the fuck now. Please do not waste any time or you will be in such a bad situation that roping will be your only option.

Where do you live? Are there any job hunting agencies/services that are available around you? What is your education status, are you currently enrolled in a college/uni program? What assets does your mother have and has she written a will?

If worst comes to worst, join this stupid god cult so you are atleast able to survive as your extended family or relatives will take you in. You can always build up some savings through a job and move out afterwards. You need to take good calculated steps and you shall be fine. But you must start now.

They bring their young daughters with them but it's just a bait for you to come to their cult meetings.
well that's a good bait I'd fall for it 200%. the daughters are at the cult meetings right?

Good luck. I'm sure once my parents die off that something terrible will happen to me financially and I'll be homeless too.

Parents are useless idiots

Idk if i told you this already, but probably in a couple of months or so my mom is going to be having heart surgery and idk if she will make it. She is also scared of it. Plus since she is a Jehovahs Witness she won't take blood if she ends up needing it for some reason. so if something bad happens and she is bleeding to death, she won't take the blood, and she would die. Dumbass religion.
But anyway, i have no fucking money and pretty much nowhere to go if she does die. Literally all of my family members are JW and would only take me in if i was part of their cult, and got a job. I'm ok with the job part but not the cult part. TBH if she dies i'm probably gonna end up homeless, and have to sell all my shit just to handle with being homeless. Idk man i'm sort of scared but at the same time i am doubting that she will die from the surgery.
If she does, we have decided to time it around the 1st - 5th of a month, that way if she DOES die, all of the apartment's bills and shit would have been paid, and i would have around a month to figure out what i am gonna do. So there's that i guess.
Meanwhile Somewhere Somewhen Somehow a foid just bought her 3rd Holiday Home with her dirty OnlyFans whore money :lul: I can't wait to watch this society burn

Last edited:
Join the military tbh

You better find relatives or make friends real fast who will let you stay with them while you help pay some rent. And find a job while doing some gig work on the side.

There are jobs in some metropolitan areas in the country. Don't go to SF unless you already have a degree, a skill set, and/or trade.

I know some people who are barely making it right now in this pandemic because business everywhere has died down to pretty much nothing.

Hang in there.

Glad I only see these witnesses once a year lol

i hope the best for your mom. if you were in canada id help in anyway. please update us when surgery happens, take care brocel

I'm being a homeless in a month or so, no family no shit they all give up on me. I'll just wagecuck, buy vitamins, eat water/bread and sleep on street. not easy at all but fuck this world.

At least it makes suicide less complicated. Family is a burden for that reason.

I hope your mom will be ok, best wishes to you, be strong.

JFL how many times have I been telling NEETs that this outcome is inevitable, but no, just LDAR all day instead of wealthmaxxing, that's sure to work out great

Pretty much all NEETs are going to end up homeless at some point but it doesn't sink in that their parents aren't fucking immortal until something like this happens

Its funny how you only just realized you could end up homeless if your mother died, my mother is in perfect health and I think about that right now and I am actually working, you should have been thinking about this years ago, and preparing for it

JFL how many times have I been telling NEETs that this outcome is inevitable, but no, just LDAR all day instead of wealthmaxxing, that's sure to work out great

Pretty much all NEETs are going to end up homeless at some point but it doesn't sink in that their parents aren't fucking immortal until something like this happens

Its funny how you only just realized you could end up homeless if your mother died, my mother is in perfect health and I think about that right now and I am actually working, you should have been thinking about this years ago, and preparing for it
i've known for like 4 years that this could happen

Sounds like a nightmare

My mom is JW too but she just does whatever my dad says

I'm in the same boat.
But I do actually work, only it is not enough to survive. I couldn't pay everything like rent and bills.
If she dies, my life is more over than it was ever before. And it was over, boy was it over.
How to wealth max in a poor country? Not gonna happen.
When she eventually passes away, I'll probably run a crash course (ER) in NL.

When she eventually passes away, I'll probably run a crash course (ER) in NL.
thanks for the info, FBIcels make a move on this guy quick

thanks for the info, FBIcels make a move on this guy quick
Ain't gonna happen, no FBI where I live.
Nobody ever gave a fuck about my (non) existence, no reason anyone should care anytime soon.

i was in a very similiar situation last year. My mom did pass away, and i had to figure out how to pay all the bills by myself for the first time in my life. It sounds like you dont have a job. In my case, i had already been working for about a year and a half prior to my mom passing away. Even then, i got fucked hard by a medical bill i was still in the process of paying off and student loans i was also juggling at the same time. So despite having money saved, i was very very close to completely running out of money and getting evicted.
So my advice to you would be to get a job if you don’t already have one and start saving up. I know work sucks and believe me i know but you need money saved up for shit like this because life is unpredictable and will fuck you in the ass dry if you arent ready.
@Words2_live_bye

One of THE most brainwashed cults in existence. They do it cause a SINGLE fucking bible verse said "to not consume blood" but by that, the verse meant to "eat" or "ingest through the mouth".
so fucking low iq, because of that, they let thousands of their people die every single year. They even banned dialysis (which my mom is currently on) until around the 80s or so. JFL at Jehovah's Witnesses
Jfl, good luck bro I hope your mom lives
Join the military tbh
Consider this op

Last edited:
lmfao the fuck kinda religion prohibits takin blood jfl