Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mom lied to me so i cut my hair and lose the little bit of confidence i had

BasedAdam

BasedAdam

Holy Saint Elliot
★★
THIS WITCH

I came back after 8 months from uni, with a good head of hair that I liked because my friends liked it. And i called my mom and asked her if i can have plasma on my hair when i come back and she said alright. Within the first couple of days, i think she noticed that I was happy with my hair and forced me to cut my hair "for the treatment". This FUCKING LAIR

Today she saw that I had a mental breakdown when i realised she lied to me and told me fine we will do it. But i dont want her fucking sympathy let my bald head represents my distrust and hate for you from now on.

Man I HATE HER, SHE MADE ME NOT HAVE ANY FORM OF FUN DURING MY TEENAGE YEARS, THIS CONTROL FREAK, I BET SHE GETS A RISE KNOWING I WAS SUICIDAL BECAUSE OF HER WHEN I WAS YOUNG, BEST THING I EVER DID WAS LEAVE THIS RATCHET FAMILY AND START MAKING FRIENDS I WANTED TO MAKE AND SMOKE AND DRINK IN WHOLE ANOTHER COUNTRY.

Do not trust your mother on looks.

i didn't know that hair treatment existed, good luck either way

It's a good read if you start thinking it's a fantasy book series.
I actually respect Christianity and the bible lol,
Can you like give some of the main things to read, like i heard genesis is important and what not,

I actually respect Christianity and the bible lol,
Can you like give some of the main things to read, like i heard genesis is important and what not,
Book of job is fun read