Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My mom keeps telling me to kill myself

KillNiggers

KillNiggers

Been lurking .is since the start of XXth century
★★★★★
She keeps telling me to jump from the roof. What a cunt. All the goddamn time she says how she wants me dead.

What the fuck? Terrible mother. Heartless bitch

Let me fuck her to teach her a lesson

Brutal brocel-mom.:shock:

I mean, she is right

S l1200 1

She was a gigawhore in her youth so no surprise here.
Brutal. My mother used to be a shy girl, and still is very shy. She was never a whore (as far as I know)

Brutal. My mother used to be a shy girl, and still is very shy. She was never a whore (as far as I know)
Only my sister was somewhat celibate but still a golddigger. Meanwhile my mother admitted to fucking countless men.

Nigger. I'll go ER before I ever do it.
at least she is honest about her feelings towards you. Tired of my virtue signaling parents pretending to give a shit about me

brutal if true

at least she is honest about her feelings towards you. Tired of my virtue signaling parents pretending to give a shit about me
Be a good go.. I mean son. Support your caring/loving parents.

Only my sister was somewhat celibate but still a golddigger. Meanwhile my mother admitted to fucking countless men.
Brutal af. My mother does not have a high bodycount as far as I know, but she was still a chadsexual. HEr first husband was a Chad type guy who treated her like shit and then cheated on her. Then she met my father, who never cheated on her as far as I know. My father only got sex outta her for like the first 6-10 years of marriage. He didn't get any sex for over 15 years till he died. Kinda strange, because although my father was no Chad, he was 6'1" with a good frame and a 4.5/10 face. He worked at an office building as a repairman and many of the women there were very friendly with him, and he likely could have got sex from a couple of them if he wanted. Who knows, maybe that's what he was doing all those times he randomly left the house and didn't say where he went

Brutal af. My mother does not have a high bodycount as far as I know, but she was still a chadsexual. HEr first husband was a Chad type guy who treated her like shit and then cheated on her. Then she met my father, who never cheated on her as far as I know. My father only got sex outta her for like the first 6-10 years of marriage. He didn't get any sex for over 15 years till he died. Kinda strange, because although my father was no Chad, he was 6'1" with a good frame and a 4.5/10 face. He worked at an office building as a repairman and many of the women there were very friendly with him, and he likely could have got sex from a couple of them if he wanted. Who knows, maybe that's what he was doing all those times he randomly left the house and didn't say where he went
They were in a platonic relationship.:feelsEhh::feelskek:

This is exactly why marriage is a scam. Even being a tallfag nromie doesn't make the foid want to have sex with you.

They were in a platonic relationship.:feelsEhh::feelskek:

This is exactly why marriage is a scam. Even being a tallfag nromie doesn't make the foid want to have sex with you.
Which is crazy. My mother is a 230 pound woman at 5'5" with a big double chin. She should have been honored to be fucked by my father since he was well above her looksmatch. Crazy that my father did ok in his younger days, but even he got struck with the brutal overinflated foid SMV and them not liking their looksmatch. He was NT af though, and probably could have ascended with an older chick from the office building. They liked my father enough to bring him cupcakes and other food sometimes as appreciation. Who knows, there is a good chance he could have been fucking one of them on the side. There is one in particular he sometimes was in pictures with, and he used to give her rides to work when her car broke. He had a picture in his phone of her posing in jeans in kinda a sexy way. She let him take the picture and posed for him. Maybe they had something going on :feelshehe: You think?

Does she say it out of the blue or is there more context ?
She just says in order for me to being an inkwell that I should kill myself and do the world a favor. Constantly said how she regrets not having an abortion. So she is being 100% genuine. Good thing I don't really care what this roastie thinks.

Which is crazy. My mother is a 230 pound woman at 5'5" with a big double chin. She should have been honored to be fucked by my father since he was well above her looksmatch. Crazy that my father did ok in his younger days, but even he got struck with the brutal overinflated foid SMV and them not liking their looksmatch. He was NT af though, and probably could have ascended with an older chick from the office building. They liked my father enough to bring him cupcakes and other food sometimes as appreciation. Who knows, there is a good chance he could have been fucking one of them on the side. There is one in particular he sometimes was in pictures with, and he used to give her rides to work when her car broke. He had a picture in his phone of her posing in jeans in kinda a sexy way. She let him take the picture and posed for him. Maybe they had something going on :feelshehe: You think?
They definitely fucked also fuck your mom for being a disgusting landwhale. There is only thing toilets need to do and it's not be landwhales in life.

They definitely fucked
I hope so for my father's sake. He died of pancreatic cancer and I'd like to think he was getting some action on the side before he retired around 2019. My mother probably hadn't given him sex since 2008, and it makes me feel better to think he could've been fucking this chick from work.
also fuck your mom for being a disgusting landwhale. There is only thing toilets need to do and it's not be landwhales in life.
It's definitely not hard to be a healthy weight. I have no idea how these women are getting so big and eating so much anyway. I can't gain weight for shit

It's definitely not hard to be a healthy weight. I have no idea how these women are getting so big and eating so much anyway. I can't gain weight for shit
Kind of easy with american slop. Your food is too addicting.

Kind of easy with american slop. Your food is too addicting.
Not really. I eat 3,500-4,000 calories a day and cannot gain past 155 pounds for the life of me. I know guys who can eat like 2,400 calories and be 200 pound muscle moggers. I literally eats tons of fast food and other junk every day, and never get fat