Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My mom keeps bothering me that I should eat more, that I don't have a proper diet, that I should eat well to get strong.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26032
  • Start date
Deleted member 26032

Deleted member 26032

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
-
She probably wishes that if I eat like a horse somehow I would become some chad like my 190cm cousin.

Manletism is a prison and there is no escape.

She probably wishes that if I eat like a horse somehow I would become some chad like my 190cm cousin.

Manletism is a prison and there is no escape.
Used to piss me off when I was a young'un, eating like a horse and putting no weight on whatsoever due to shitty high metabolism. So matter how much I ate I was still a 5"4 stick insect with a baby face (and an incredibly ugly one at that) who often could pass for 12 at age 17, and like you OP I got the whole "Eat up so you'll get big and strong!" bullshit. Even though I was eating MORE than any adult I knew, I even knew then there was no hope but no-one would shut up about it.

I can't win either, now that I'm 36 I would like to look a little bit younger, or at worst my age, but I done an r/rateme not long ago and passed for at least 55 on the best rating and almost EVERY comment mentioned how old and haggard I look. Plus I put weight on even THINKING about eating now, so am a 36 year old obese Manlet who looks close to 60.

Last edited:
Used to piss me off when I was a young'un, eating like a horse and putting no weight on whatsoever due to shitty high metabolism. So matter how much I ate I was still a 5"4 stick insect with a baby face (and an incredibly ugly one at that) who often could pass for 12 age 17, and like you OP I got the whole "Eat up so you'll get big and strong!" bullshit. Even though I was eating MORE than any adult I knew, I even knew then there was no hope but no-one would shut up about it.

I can't win either, now that I'm 36 I would like to look a little bit younger, or at worst my age, but I done an r/rateme not long ago and passed for at least 55 on the best rating and almost EVERY comment mentioned how old and haggard I look. Plus I put weight on even THINKING about eating now, so am a 36 year old obese Manlet who looks close to 60.
Brutal brother

Ive tried, and It doesn’t work

My mom says the same shit and it’s absolutely retarded. Eating more won’t make you taller if anything it just makes you fatter

Used to piss me off when I was a young'un, eating like a horse and putting no weight on whatsoever due to shitty high metabolism. So matter how much I ate I was still a 5"4 stick insect with a baby face (and an incredibly ugly one at that) who often could pass for 12 at age 17, and like you OP I got the whole "Eat up so you'll get big and strong!" bullshit. Even though I was eating MORE than any adult I knew, I even knew then there was no hope but no-one would shut up about it.

jfl at normie tier advice about gaining weight. Just eat more bro! Calories in, calories out!

Eating more won’t make you taller if anything it just makes you fatter

In the wrong areas too like the belly for skinnyfatcels.

In the wrong areas too like the belly for skinnyfatcels
Yeah. If you are a smaller person in general eating a lot is the literal opposite of what you should do.

Yeah. If you are a smaller person in general eating a lot is the literal opposite of what you should do.

Eating a lot is only okay if you work out enough to compensate for it imo

Eating a lot is only okay if you work out enough to compensate for it imo
True. But I personally don’t like working out and my appetite isn’t that big either

True. But I personally don’t like working out and my appetite isn’t that big either

Best part about working out is the protein shakes if they are tasty and cooling enough tbh ngl

Best part about working out is the protein shakes if they are tasty and cooling enough tbh ngl
I have never drank one so I have no idea of it is good of bad.

I have never drank one so I have no idea of it is good of bad.

Tbh neither have I but I think it is similar to those milk based weight gain drinks which are tasty on an empty stomach.

Need to start bodyweightmaxxing tbh. Only think holding me back is the callouses that can develop on the hands and feet.

Tbh neither have I but I think it is similar to those milk based weight gain drinks which are tasty on an empty stomach.

Need to start bodyweightmaxxing tbh. Only think holding me back is the callouses that can develop on the hands and feet.
I don’t like milk based drinks in general. Just tastes incredibly weird to me. Btw wear gloves to prevent callouses.

I don’t like milk based drinks in general. Just tastes incredibly weird to me. Btw wear gloves to prevent callouses.

Milk based drinks are nice to enjoy occasionally, just not everyday imo.

Thanks for the advice about gloves. No perfect cure though because gloves can gather sweat and that can negatively affect the skin too.

Milk based drinks are nice to enjoy occasionally, just not everyday imo.

Thanks for the advice about gloves. No perfect cure though because gloves can gather sweat and that can negatively affect the skin too.
Never really been a fan of milk based drinks. I would prefer wearing gloves as the negative effects will be less

Why are you afraid of callouses? Do you go "Ouch these rugged iron weights are hurting my frail velvet hand skin. Maybe I should start wearing lifting gloves so I can continue to give my boyfriend smooth handjobs with my buttery man paws"? Cause if you do, then lifting gloves are for you.

Why are you afraid of callouses? Do you go "Ouch these rugged iron weights are hurting my frail velvet hand skin. Maybe I should start wearing lifting gloves so I can continue to give my boyfriend smooth handjobs with my buttery man paws"? Cause if you do, then lifting gloves are for you.

Dude wtf that part about handjobs wasn't necessary.
Callouses become very itchy for me and make it more difficult to carry things like groceries, dining equipment and laundry.
I'll look into lifting gloves but in the past I've had my skin get irritations from wearing even things like latex gloves when washing dishes so I'm not certain my skin won't get the same irritation from wearing lifting gloves.

Dude wtf that part about handjobs wasn't necessary.
Callouses become very itchy for me and make it more difficult to carry things like groceries, dining equipment and laundry.
I'll look into lifting gloves but in the past I've had my skin get irritations from wearing even things like latex gloves when washing dishes so I'm not certain my skin won't get the same irritation from wearing lifting gloves.
It was a joke from borscience on youtube.

It was a joke from borscience on youtube.

Never heard of borscience (broscience?) on youtube. I don't really watch those kinds of channels that much.
Regardless the biggest problem I have as I said earlier was working up the motivation and discipline to exercise regularly at certain times of the day. But the callouses are still more than a minor inconvenience for me.

The callouses don't develop when doing a few sets of 10 reps of pushups or squats though so I'll start doing that at some point so I can at least get some kind of exercise in.

Never heard of borscience (broscience?) on youtube. I don't really watch those kinds of channels that much.
Regardless the biggest problem I have as I said earlier was working up the motivation and discipline to exercise regularly at certain times of the day. But the callouses are still more than a minor inconvenience for me.

The callouses don't develop when doing a few sets of 10 reps of pushups or squats though so I'll start doing that at some point so I can at least get some kind of exercise in.
Enjoy king, it's hilarious:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrhc5-Fxo0g

The majority of actual chads (Not what the majority of people call a Chad on this forum) are literal skeletons, JFL.

eating surplus of food has 3 outcomes:

- You build up fat (bad distribution)
- You gain lean mass (if ur malnourished)
- You have IBS and get extremely constipated and need to shove a enema up your ass ( :cryfeels: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: )

but u will never gain height from eating jfl at retarded coping parents