Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My mom just physically attacked me - I’m bleeding, I have work at 1:30pm

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
It was around 11:15am, I have my first day at work at 1:30pm. I was eating breakfast in the kitchen, and my mother comes down to the kitchen from her bedroom to start arguing with me over nothing.

She made me take a job in a dangerous part of downtown. I took the job, and today is my first day. I wasn’t bothering anyone - and my mother starts arguing with me because I won’t take the trolley to work.

I have no money for the trolley, and driving to work is much more convenient - I walk a few blocks to work after parking my car.

My mother started arguing with me over nothing, and then she started making things up - like “I’m lazy”. You all know I am not lazy, because I always post about my jobs here on the forum. I worked three jobs last year and my mother still calls me “lazy”. This is my second job! I currently work two jobs and my mother still calls me lazy!

We were having our normal daily argument - then I made the mistake of taking my phone out of my pocket. I wanted to take a picture of my mother with her clenched fists standing inches away from me. My mother grabbed for the phone, and scratched my hand.

I love my hands, and now I may be permanently scarred.

I did not hold back, and I cursed her out like you can only dream of! I called my aunt and cursed her out also for not checking her sister. My aunt hung the phone up on me.

I was in my bathroom naked getting ready for work - my mom opened the door and asked, “what are you doing?”.

I probably will rope, just not today. :blackpill:

Why did that happen? I've been here.

Why did that happen? I've been here.
My mother hates me because I look just like my dad who she divorced.

I seriously wasn’t doing anything wrong, just getting ready for my first day of work. She always ruins everything for me. What made today worse - is that she is a teacher, so she is on summer break and has too much time on her hands.

That sounds dreadful, hope one day you can just leave on your own

It was around 11:15am, I have my first day at work at 1:30pm. I was eating breakfast in the kitchen, and my mother comes down to the kitchen from her bedroom to start arguing with me over nothing.

She made me take a job in a dangerous part of downtown. I took the job, and today is my first day. I wasn’t bothering anyone - and my mother starts arguing with me because I won’t take the trolley to work.

I have no money for the trolley, and driving to work is much more convenient - I walk a few blocks to work after parking my car.

My mother started arguing with me over nothing, and then she started making things up - like “I’m lazy”. You all know I am not lazy, because I always post about my jobs here on the forum. I worked three jobs last year and my mother still calls me “lazy”. This is my second job! I currently work two jobs and my mother still calls me lazy!

We were having our normal daily argument - then I made the mistake of taking my phone out of my pocket. I wanted to take a picture of my mother with her clenched fists standing inches away from me. My mother grabbed for the phone, and scratched my hand.

I did not hold back, and I cursed her out like you can only dream of! I called my aunt and cursed her out also for not checking her sister. My aunt hung the phone up on me.

I was in my bathroom naked getting ready for work - my mom opened the door and asked, “what are you doing?”.

Just beat her ass like I do

I have never put my hands on my mother, I would never do that. Although, she hates me.

I will move out. I would rather take my chances on the street, rather than live with my evil mother.

This is why I stopped believing in God.

Aren’t you 31? Why do you live with your mom

what is a trolley,,like a bus? and how are you still living with her working 3 jobs ?

I have never put my hands on my mother, I would never do that. Although, she hates me.

I will move out. I would rather take my chances on the street, rather than live with my evil mother.

Why? She isn’t some divine thing,also if she’s doing evil shit to you you shouldn’t give a damn about her and fight back like a true man

Why? She isn’t some divine thing,also if she’s doing evil shit to you you shouldn’t give a damn about her and fight back like a true man
I don't want to get arrested for hitting my mother inside her own house. Although, soon I will have enough money to move out.

Next time she walks in on you naked

Wave you dick at here and say,

Is this what you want?

You want this back?

Come here!

I put back where it came from!

Work wasn't even that hard. My boss told me that they fired 20 people before me - because, normies can't do depressing work meant for males.

I am not egotistical, so I am very good at following directions when they are clearly given to me.

I did not take the trolley, any male worth his testicles can walk through downtown at 10pm.

I think the trolley stops running around 10pm anyway!

Honestly, it felt so good to cuss out my mother and my aunt.

I know for certain my aunt will never forget today, because I did not hold back.

I told both my mother and my aunt exactly what I thought of them.

Foids can fuck dogs they do not need average men

Time to dance foids

Ethan Crumbley

Is this what you want?

You want this back?

Come here!

Will do.

Is this what you want?

You want this back?

Come here!

:lul:

Glad you could get the catharsis of telling it like its. Hopefully you can move out soon.

Aren’t you 31? Why do you live with your mom
I moved halfway around the world at 22. Best decision I ever made. I don’t understand people who choose to live like this

She lucky you didn’t use strength next or else. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Stop caring what she says. It has no basis in reality. They just say negative things because they're negative. Language is just a vehicle for emotion to women, she called you lazy because it's negative, that's all. Never play defense, just insult back, or snub.

Stop talking to female relatives. The more of them you are in conflict with, the worse. It takes a small number of people making a mental health complaint against you to put you in a padded cell for several days while the psychopseuds try to make up a reason to turn you into an eternal revenue stream.
I seriously wasn’t doing anything wrong, just getting ready for my first day of work. She always ruins everything for me.
You don't need to convince me. This is the typical mother under feminism. She will sabotage you every step of the way, and then blame you for being unsuccessful.
I have never put my hands on my mother, I would never do that.
She puts hands on you, though. I'm not saying to do it, I think it'll be legally disastrous, but stop believing in the taboo.
Although, soon I will have enough money to move out.
Great news! Things will suddenly get much, much better for you once you do. Home will become a place of rest for you rather than a place of draining. When she's old and needs help, don't help her.
God commanded that women are not to have rights. Don't blame God, blame the satanists who flipped him the bird and gave women rights.

Stop caring what she says. It has no basis in reality. They just say negative things because they're negative. Language is just a vehicle for emotion to women, she called you lazy because it's negative, that's all. Never play defense, just insult back, or snub.

Stop talking to female relatives. The more of them you are in conflict with, the worse. It takes a small number of people making a mental health complaint against you to put you in a padded cell for several days while the psychopseuds try to make up a reason to turn you into an eternal revenue stream.

You don't need to convince me. This is the typical mother under feminism. She will sabotage you every step of the way, and then blame you for being unsuccessful.

She puts hands on you, though. I'm not saying to do it, I think it'll be legally disastrous, but stop believing in the taboo.

Great news! Things will suddenly get much, much better for you once you do. Home will become a place of rest for you rather than a place of draining. When she's old and needs help, don't help her.

God commanded that women are not to have rights. Don't blame God, blame the satanists who flipped him the bird and gave women rights.
That made me smile, thanks.

my mother comes down to the kitchen from her bedroom to start arguing with me over nothing.
I wonder if mothers only nag and argue over nothing with their incel sons not if you were a chad son

Are you financially able to sustain yourself and are the living costs in your city reasonable? If yes to both, then GTFOT and never look back.

That sounds dreadful, hope one day you can just leave on your own
agreed. Another reason we should hate the (((land bastards))) for making good housing too unaffordable

She scratched you with her fat femlossus claws ! ? :feelswhat:

You know you have a shit relationship with your parents when they'll do shit like this to you before work, going to work in a bad mood doesn't do you any good.

Woman are nasty Bastards sometimes . Reverse the genders and the man would be in jail now or face the Police.

Dont bother giving your mother Any Feedback, treat her Back Like the Trash she Is .

Retards Like These shouldnt even breed in the First Place . But We all know society dosnt Care About Man let alone a little Boy . So she gets away with her Garbage :feelsclown:

So just become a motherfucker and rape them

Teach her a lesson otherwise she will beat you and humiliate you again