Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My mom just had a mental breakdown and admitted me and all of my brothers are ugly

Sleepycell

Sleepycell

Captain
★★
I don't even know where to begin with this, but I've been noticing all day that my mom has been agitated and on edge. However, I paid no mind to it, thinking it was just something random. When my brothers and I were all in the kitchen around thirty minutes ago, my mom walked in and just started screaming at us, berating us. She literally started crying, saying that my brothers and I are all ugly and disgusting. She said we have no lives or friends and that we just sit in the house all day. She also said that we are all failures. Worst of all, she admitted that she hated me. I mean, holy shit, when she said that, I just couldn't believe it. I went to my room, shut the door, and started crying. This is the first time I've really broken down crying in over a year. I just can't believe that everybody hates me now, even my own mom. I guess she heard me crying, so she came into my room and tried to tell me that she was just emotional, but I screamed at her to get out. Im just sitting here in my room in shock atp i dont know wtf to do anymore.

You should have expected that brocel. She finally told you what she really felt, and you got a peek underneath the mask she puts on everyday. That is a glimpse of what she really feels. Never forget.

All you can do is be there for your brothers, nothing much else.

I don't even know where to begin with this, but I've been noticing all day that my mom has been agitated and on edge. However, I paid no mind to it, thinking it was just something random. When my brothers and I were all in the kitchen around thirty minutes ago, my mom walked in and just started screaming at us, berating us. She literally started crying, saying that my brothers and I are all ugly and disgusting. She said we have no lives or friends and that we just sit in the house all day. She also said that we are all failures. Worst of all, she admitted that she hated me. I mean, holy shit, when she said that, I just couldn't believe it. I went to my room, shut the door, and started crying. This is the first time I've really broken down crying in over a year. I just can't believe that everybody hates me now, even my own mom. I guess she heard me crying, so she came into my room and tried to tell me that she was just emotional, but I screamed at her to get out. Im just sitting here in my room in shock atp i dont know wtf to do anymore.
ive had the same experience. why do these moms act like they aren't the ones who gave us ugly genes?????

This is the first time I've really broken down crying in over a year. I just can't believe that everybody hates me now, even my own mom. I guess she heard me crying, so she came into my room and tried to tell me that she was just emotional, but I screamed at her to get out. Im just sitting here in my room in shock atp i dont know wtf to do anymore.
I am getting myself ready for this type of situation :feelsrope:

Yet it's all her fault for bringing you into this world

First time? I hated my mom for many years now we get along quite well, move out ASAP

No mom likes it when their sons are failures but from my experiences they'll only pile it on after you reach a certain age if you are young and you never received a fraction of love from your mother then it was a wrap unless you blossom into a Chad

Imagine caring what your parents think they should've never had sex without protection I blame parents for inceldom.

It's the fault of her ugly genes

The evil female gender is rotten to the core

She's calling herself ugly too since she is the one who gave you the ugly genes. Let us know if she apologizes. I'd like to hear how someone says "sorry" after calling their children fucking ugly.

You should have expected that brocel. She finally told you what she really felt, and you got a peek underneath the mask she puts on everyday. That is a glimpse of what she really feels. Never forget.

All you can do is be there for your brothers, nothing much else.
Yes, a harsh but maybe necessary reality check.

Sit down with her and give her a basic biology lesson about how heredity works.

It's always all about them. Not surprised. Moms are usually like those "nice guys".

And when she's old and needs to be taken care of, don't.
I think a lot of men will follow the same suit. All their foid-hatred will be directed to their mothers and unlike in the past, when the sons used to take care of their parents, most will just abandon. The ones with daughters won't be able to count on them either because foids are much more cruel towards their parents than men. With the single mothers epidemic, things might just get bad for foids on this rare ocassion.

Most of the time, incels get their bad genetics from their mom.
It’s their moms facial features that make them unattractive,
Since men nowadays must be so good looking,
Even to get into a relationship with a 5/10 average Foid.
Trust me, I’ve seen countless dudes who are average looking..
Their dad looks like Johnny Depp, their mom looks like a typical overweight Karen.
Imagine crying cause apparently your son is unattractive, while it most likely is her fault.

Love your mom unconditionally.

I know it from my mother.
Especially when she's having those "nervous breakdowns" she tells the truth for once and what she thinks about you.
Then she apologizes and tries to fool you again.
But what she says afterwards is just a facade and lies...

I know it from my mother.
Especially when she's having those "nervous breakdowns" she tells the truth for once and what she thinks about you.
Then she apologizes and tries to fool you again.
But what she says afterwards is just a facade and lies...
Yea it hurts so bad tbh and you can never unhear there words

she has inadvertently done you a favor, better you understand now that you are literally not human in the eyes of women

When people say they got emotion, they were drunk, they werent thinking straight, the only thing they messed up is not putting on the filter, and let their unfiltered thoughts flow. This is indeed what your mother thinks about you. It is tragic. I dont know what to tell you, i would never look at my mother the same.

Most of the time, incels get their bad genetics from their mom.
It’s their moms facial features that make them unattractive,
Since men nowadays must be so good looking,
Even to get into a relationship with a 5/10 average Foid.
Trust me, I’ve seen countless dudes who are average looking..
Their dad looks like Johnny Depp, their mom looks like a typical overweight Karen.
Imagine crying cause apparently your son is unattractive, while it most likely is her fault.
One ugly son is random genetics. All ugly sons, and its kind of your fault!

Most empathetic foid

lol this is why foids can never keep a secret :shhh:

Sorry man. Shes gonna live with that guilt tho