Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My mom just confirmed a black pill

C

chadmarco

Recruit
★★★★
Me and my mom were just discussing the recent toronto incident and I gave her a rundown of incel culture and his possible motivations. Long story short she basically confirmed that woman being able to obtain their own resources is a large part of what makes them ignore average guys, and instead favor "chads" or exceptionally good looking high status men who other woman want. Its just funny because people act like we're crazy for the things that we post, and yes we do sometimes go overboard, but a lot of this shit is just uncomfortable truths that even our mothers know to be reality. Do any of you guys have woke moms who don't bullshit you?

Me and my mom were just discussing the recent toronto incident and I gave her a rundown of incel culture and his possible motivations. Long story short she basically confirmed that woman being able to obtain their own resources is a large part of what makes them ignore average guys, and instead favor "chads" or exceptionally good looking high status men who other woman want. Its just funny because people act like we're crazy for the things that we post, and yes we do sometimes go overboard, but a lot of this shit is just uncomfortable truths that even our mothers know to be reality. Do any of you guys have woke moms who don't bullshit you?
Your mom I assume is 50+ and live in a pre-feminism world. She was not brainwashed as a child. She was not patronized. She did not have access to tinder or the internet, thus giving her access to sleep around with the most qualified Chads. She did not live in a time where she was just handed a job for having a pussy. I find that most older women are blackpilled like this.

I tried, she one time agreed at some part but in general she is still bluepilled and think normies can get laid etc Pointless

I am imagining how many incel arguments there are going to be with their moms in USA.

Parents gonna be bitching about inceldom, angry incels will respond back.

Also my mom confirmed black pill too but I won't say how nor I will ever speak to my parents about blackpill..