Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My mom just asked me if I had a Girlfriend already

Roscomnadzor

Roscomnadzor

You've got the Right combination!
I couldn't respond, I forced a fucking chuckle just to get out of it and my heart is like fucking aching after it. I'm not gonna go out of my room until I get over this what the fuck man.

Just tell her the truth and say no

I just tell anyone asking me that I’m ugly ergo lonely. You should try it sometimes. :feelsokman:

I'd tell her but I wanna make my mama proud
:feelsbadman:

Doesn’t matter man, not all sons get to make their families proud. Most sexhavers including the ones with a hyper-interest in promiscuity don’t end up making their families proud either.

Good luck man :feelsYall:
Thanks brocel :feelscomfy:
:feelsbadman:

Doesn’t matter man, not all sons get to make their families proud. Most sexhavers including the ones with a hyper-interest in promiscuity don’t end up making their families proud either.
Yeah, it makes my heart break to tell her and have her realize she probably isn't gonna have grandkids to look back and take care of. :feelsrope:

Tell her you need her help, and see the result.