Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mom is the reason I'm a fucking incel.

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
I inherited her subhuman genes.She has a sub 5 face,and a below average height.
Dad is 6'2 with a normie face.(LTN in his prime), but at least he has the height.

Incels shouldn't breed because muh eugenics :foidSoy:! Meanwhile, subhuman looking foids:

Incels shouldn't breed because muh eugenics :foidSoy:! Meanwhile, subhuman looking foids:
Fuck I was so close to escaping inceldom. If only my dad had chosen a 5'10 normie foid instead of her...

Fuck I was so close to escaping inceldom. If only my dad had chosen a 5'10 normie foid instead of her...
Brutal. It was probably all your dad could get though to escape inceldom himself

Brutal. It was probably all your dad could get though to escape inceldom himself
I guess so, and this proves that Face matters as well because he would've gotten away with it if height was more important than face.

I guess so, and this proves that Face matters as well because he would've gotten away with it if height was more important than face.
Yep. I'm 6'0" and still incel too

Imagine a 5'3 foid breeding with a 6'4 high tier normie, and you get your mom's height and her looks jfl. My god that would be brutal.

Imagine a 5'3 foid breeding with a 6'4 high tier normie, and you get your mom's height and her looks jfl. My god that would be brutal.
I get my looks from my mother primarily, but I'm fortunate enough to have an okay height.

Sure is. And I'm white. I bet if feminism hadn't made all modern women chad only whores I'd stand more of a chance
It would've been easier if you were black because of BBC halo

Positive reinforcements make them NT and low inhib
True. but they just are naturally more NT and low inhib regardless of any of that. They are also more thugmaxxed on average

My dad ruined all my genes.

My mom could have done better.