Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mom is really starting to piss me off about "finding a girl".

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Jesus fucking Christ how fucking clueless they are.

My mom keeps bringing it up, saying "go find a girl, it's time already, I want a daughter in law". Fucking hell, they think I'm not interested in girls or I'm too shy or something, that's why I haven't had a girlfriend. Until now I kept literally changing the subject or even leaving the room, so that's one reason why they think I'm shy (other than me usually being introverted and shy). I've started telling her she's fucking pissing me off and she actually fucking laughs at me and finds it hilarious. She thinks I'm joking or something and that I'm being too shy about this. That I haven't gotten a girl cause I'm immature and think girls are scary or icky or something.

Mom says "go on a social network and find a girl there!". She keeps bringing up the social network thing. She thinks I can go online, message a girl, and meet up! Voila, problem fucking solved.

Dad doesn't really comment on this as much. He might say something every once in a while that still is very annoying, like that I have to "go out and find a girl", as if it's that fucking easy.

Another gem that I heard from dad these days: you should really use your summer to do something productive, find an interest and explore it. Jesus Christ man, they're the only 2 people irl that i talk to, I live with them and they don't know me at all. People on this forum probably know me better. I literally searched for an interest for years and I can't find any. I'd give my left nut to find an interest and be productive by doing something I like. They live in a different world man, a bunch of normies. They have no idea I've been depressed for more than 10 years now and can't begin to understand me.

Women are delusional as fuck. They live on another plane of existence.

NOT AN EXAGGERATION

My mom keeps showing me pics of girls on her Facebook and asking me if I like that girl.
Jfl shes acting like I just have to ask out a stacy and she'll be with me. They are completely clueless about inceldom. They would believe I'm gay sooner than believing I'm an incel

My mom keeps showing me pics of girls on her Facebook and asking me if I like that girl.
Jfl shes acting like I just have to ask out a stacy and she'll be with me. They are completely clueless about inceldom. They would believe I'm gay sooner than believing I'm an incel
How can normies be so much better than me at some things like social interactions and making friends and such, and yet so absolutely fucking clueless at others?

tell them you prefer being celibate

How can normies be so much better than me at some things like social interactions and making friends and such, and yet so absolutely fucking clueless at others?
1. looks
2. being a robot npc

You need to show them some blackpill studies

I thought you were older than living with your parents

my mom stopped bothering

My mom used to go through my yearbook at the end of every school year and point to girls she thought looked “cute” and ask me why I didnt ask them out. Fortunately she stopped doing this though

My mum is the same.

She used to throw tantrums at the very idea of me even having a girlfriend. And now she's saying she wants grand kids.
Good luck with that.

She literary wants grand kids so she can take care of them as she gets old. Lol, even if I have kids, which I won't even if I get a girfriend/wife, which I won't because Im ugly , I wouln't have kids because I don't want my shit tier genes to spread. And even if I did, I would never let her ruin their lives like she ruined mine.

What's worse is now she hints about wanting me to arrange marriage. LIKE FUCKING CHRIST!

Suifuel, my mom doesn't even mention girls and hides her disappointment so I won't feel bad. She often babysits her friends' children because she knows she'll grow old without ever being a grandma.

Buddy, you gotta break it to them

My mother brought this topic up once a year or two ago I think, and I directly told her to never talk to me about this again. My dad mentions that I should get a gf sometimes, on the semi-rare occasion that I talk to him. But he is clueless and thinks it's still 1980 or something. He thinks that I'm playing the same game that he was decades ago, when that couldn't be further from the truth, and I'm a completely despondent failure at life on top of it all.

Tell them about the jew controlled demolition of society bro.

Tell them about how foids are "entitled" to have Chad!

Remind them that u r ugly...

My mom keeps bringing it up, saying "go find a girl, it's time already, I want a daughter in law". Fucking hell, they think I'm not interested in girls or I'm too shy or something, that's why I haven't had a girlfriend. Until now I kept literally changing the subject or even leaving the room, so that's one reason why they think I'm shy (other than me usually being introverted and shy). I've started telling her she's fucking pissing me off and she actually fucking laughs at me and finds it hilarious. She thinks I'm joking or something and that I'm being too shy about this. That I haven't gotten a girl cause I'm immature and think girls are scary or icky or something.

Mom says "go on a social network and find a girl there!". She keeps bringing up the social network thing. She thinks I can go online, message a girl, and meet up! Voila, problem fucking solved.

Dad doesn't really comment on this as much. He might say something every once in a while that still is very annoying, like that I have to "go out and find a girl", as if it's that fucking easy.

Another gem that I heard from dad these days: you should really use your summer to do something productive, find an interest and explore it. Jesus Christ man, they're the only 2 people irl that i talk to, I live with them and they don't know me at all. People on this forum probably know me better. I literally searched for an interest for years and I can't find any. I'd give my left nut to find an interest and be productive by doing something I like. They live in a different world man, a bunch of normies. They have no idea I've been depressed for more than 10 years now and can't begin to understand me.

Its insane how deluded mother are about their sons tbh

Mine once told me I should start by making a female friend that I could gf down the line

I have no idea how she can be so clueless tbh being a female herself

Similarly a couple weeks ago she told me she wanted grandkids

Well LMAO Im not having any because I cant even find a gf, talk to my whore sisters about that

Tell her to set you up with a foid if it's so simple.

Just weird how whenever she passed on your pic she never heard back from these foids.

Also it's a catch 22 because any foid who needs to be set up is probably a legit femcel (ai program).

just keep screaming at her that you are too ugly and that its her fucking fault for you to become an abomination, she will understand after sometime.

Why don't you guys drop blackpills on your parents? It won't change their minds, but.it.is always funny hearing their reactions. But if you are looking for an interest.you.better be exercising, if not get your ass into a gym.

In the past, you would have been arrange married to a jailbait wife. this is the gift eurofags and kikes gave us
Why don't you guys drop blackpills on your parents? It won't change their minds, but.it.is always funny hearing their reactions. But if you are looking for an interest.you.better be exercising, if not get your ass into a gym.
I do it all the time. I'm talking full on blackpills. It makes it easier that being redpilled is pretty common w muslims, including understanding things like hypergamy.

Parents still insist I get married though because "muh islamic values" lol. Only way I'm marrying a muslim girl is if she's at least 13 or lower.

Boomers have no fucking clue how social media and tech works, you have U.S. Senators who ask the CEO of Google how they can fix their iPhone, JFL.

Why are you surprised that they would think dating a foid is just as easy as clicking on her Facebook profile?

just keep screaming at her that you are too ugly and that its her fucking fault for you to become an abomination, she will understand after sometime.
My mom gave birth to me early because she broke her water when a cat jumped out of an elevator and scared her

You are not a true truecel. My mom hasn't done even the subtlest allusion ever that I should get a GF. She knows that I have no chance even for old fat single mothers.

You were born in Nigeria, but do you live there also?

You also have the looks it seems, based on that. Mother of hopeless case like myself would not ever do that.
My mom never even tried bothering, that's how you really know it never began.

My mom pretends still like I'm non-sexual boy. In my 30s.

Last edited:
Brutal my parents seem extremely certain that I would get wife kids and other bullshit.
they're the only 2 people irl that i talk to, I live with them and they don't know me at all. People on this forum probably know me better.
This. I haven’t even been on this forum for a day and people here probably know me much better than my parents ever will.

similar case to me, but my parents arent pushy about it. I cant really find any interest apart from coping with my pc for 2 main reasons. If it involves other people or being around other people, thats obviously out of the question. That would just drive me into the grave faster than lung cancer. But the other reason is self explanatory, I simple do not have the joy and motivation of a normal person, everything I do, even if I would love it otherwise, just feels pointless and shallow to me. It's because we are missing a crucial part of human needs - acceptance, validation, affection, love, companionship. etc.
We just cant pretend like we are perfectly fine when our minds have been rotted by the absence of these things for HALF/MOST OF OUR LIVES.

mine stopped asking the "have you found a girl yet anon?" question months ago, she knows its over for me :feelsbadman:

It's even worse if your terrible looks are largely tied to their own shit genes. They also get fucking obese and then do "surprised Pikachu face" when their newborn son isn't very healthy.