Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mom is nothing like other foids

chinawhite

chinawhite

Mentalcel
★★
My father is her first boyfriend, met at 17, married at 22, 3 kids, never cheated or anything like that

Loves my father, HATE to spend money for herself in material shit, even if my dad earns A LOT, she hate when he makes her gift

EVERYTHING she does is for her kids

I think she's the 1% of foids that is respectable

your mom being a virgin and meeting/staying your dad is what made her different, modern day femoids sleep with 50+ different men then get married and remain in contact with some of those men, marriage fails obviously - Also social media and white knights, an average looking foid will have hundreds of guys validating her, inflating her ego which makes her a monster

I even see old foids texting and what not and seen some of them live streaming, the high school mentality of shopping, hooking up with chads doesn't stop for them

is your dad good looking? you dad is lucky i guess, my mom was a whore who didnt really give a shit about her kids and blew his money.

my parents started dating in middle school had me at 18 and got married at 18. still married.

Was fairly common back then for women to save themselves for marriage and marry young. That's all gone now.

Mine is similar too.

Last edited:
Yeah my mum got married to my dad when she was 18 too, when you get married young you don't have a chance to get corrupted

it was a different era back then when bluepill could still be used, hypergamy and feminazism rose in an almost straight line graph when the internet social media came

My mom was a hoe like all the others

She had 3 boyfriends before my dad and some guy bought her a car
lmao holy fuck, someone bought her a car.
How hot is your mum even?

And how did your dad end up getting her? betabuxxed?

Blessed thread

lmao holy fuck, someone bought her a car.
How hot is your mum even?

And how did your dad end up getting her? betabuxxed?
My dad was pretty gl facially, though a 5'9 manlet. They were looksmatched but he still dated up cuz female SMV, guess game mattered more back in the day. They were in their mid 20s with decent jobs when they had me so no betabux either.

Mothers are no different than the foids who reject you every single day, the only reason they "love" you is due to maternal instinct if they even act on it. If you weren't their child, you would just be another disgusting worthless subhuman in their eyes.

You cope because she is your mother and you think she is not like the others.
I can guarantee you, she had a few men before your father.
She was a JB in the 90s.
The only difference now, she has less libido.

my parents were raised in one of the most conservative countires middle east and married in early 20s, pretty much no chance for degeneracy, theyve been together since no issues or divorce related bs

She isn't brainwashed like todays females

You cope because she is your mother and you think she is not like the others.
I can guarantee you, she had a few men before your father.
She was a JB in the 90s.
The only difference now, she has less libido.

Cope

Same, my mom is really nice.

What the fuck I wish my parents birthed me when they were that young. I could've turned out less subhuman.

My mom had several boyfriends and my dad slept with over 300 women before they married, and they gave birth to me when they were both in their 40s.

Same and my parents also met when my mom was 17 lul so they're still together

have sex with your mother