Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My mom is my only friend.

AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

FIRE KEVIN STEFANSKI
★★★★★
My mom understands my disabilities. She makes sure I'm okay. She always stands up for me. I only go outside with my mother. Does anyone else have a close relationship with their mother?

Jokercel in the making

We're a bit close. But she doesn't understand me , She tries to , But she's unable to

I don't but I know that @Newbie17 does

My mother is the only person I'm close to in life aside from my older brother ngl.

schizoid personality disorder, GAD, panic disorder with agoraphobia, major depressive disorder, unspecified psychotic disorder.

She took me to see the Joker. :feelsautistic:
What was her reaction to "the hospital pillow" scene?

I do but not that close

What was her reaction to "the hospital pillow" scene?
She didn't really feel bad about it. Due to the abuse and such.

Same. My mother is the only person i speak to.

She went out of her way to not be my friend when I was a kid. When I was a kid she told me "I'm not a friend, I'm a parent". My Dad used to treat me as a friend.

Regardless, nowadays my Mom treats me better, for God knows what reason. Possibility guilt over trying to guilt-trip me into taking drugs as an 18-19 year old. Something that has resulted in some nasty pharma addictions.

As far as inceldom or male romance issues, no one really cares about it (in and of itself), not something unique to boomers.

Last edited:
Sad shit buddy boyo ded srs