Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My mom is literally blackpilled (Shocker)

SuperMario64DS

SuperMario64DS

Prisoner
★★
I've been sort of having a mental breakdown lately if you couldn't tell; I've been stressed out, behind on work / overworked, sleep deprived, and depressed.

I've been venting to my mom who I am actually really, really close to about my frustrations in life. How I've had very little friends (only 3 people total), nobody has ever done anything with me, I've been bullied my entire life, how no girl has been attracted to me, how all my attempts and all my confidence ended in rejection, and how I am stuck as an undeveloped manchild, and how I have literally nothing to look forward to in life and nothing to look back to except for working till I become a carpet stain in my room.

I've been very open and candid with her about my life.

Despite my face literally being disgusting looking, I am tall and white. My mom told me she could "really see me with an Asian girl" (LOL)
I told her that I would have a half Asian child who is more depressed than I am, and that Asian women are more attracted to white men than Asian men; and she said I should be thankful I'm white.

She's not a racist by any means, in fact she said that I should consider my life "lucky" because it contributes to the "diversity" of human life.

She said I should look to my cousin who is 30 years old and lives alone, and that I could be like him; she called him a "nice kid" and I called her out on the fact that she considers him a "kid"

Also, in regards to women, with everything I told her, I noticed she would not refute anything I said. I told her how I'm inexperienced and that's a red flag for women that something is wrong with me (I didn't say it's a turn off and they break up after bad sex), and how I can't catch up and it's too late, but she wouldn't address that point despite it being brought up several times. She would change the subject or try to give a metaphor / story each time.

She told me I should try to earn a good salary and then get women that way, and I told her that such relationships won't be genuine love, and she then told me the problem is with me that I have too high standards for women. She said that my high standards might land me the perfect woman some day though.

Yeah, a woman who is genuinely attracted to me and wants to be around me, and won't cheat on me. "High standards"

She also told me that she has had several ugly guys hit on her, to which I asked her if they were successful, and she said "lol no"

Last edited:
Females are subconsciously blackpilled but if you go to a female psychologist they will tell you the same bullshit that normies say. It seems like a waste of your money to listen to some woman tell you how you can fix your problems if you would only be positive and work hard and all your dreams will come true.

Females are subconsciously blackpilled but if you go to a female psychologist they will tell you the same bullshit that normies say. It seems like a waste of your money to listen to some woman tell you how you can fix your problems if you would only be positive and work hard and all your dreams will come true.

Probably but it's worth a shot. I'm prepared to dismantle all their bs.

All women are blackpilled. Everything else is gaslighting for betas

I've been sort of having a mental breakdown lately if you couldn't tell; I've been stressed out, behind on work / overworked, sleep deprived, and depressed.

I've been venting to my mom who I am actually really, really close to about my frustrations in life. How I've had very little friends (only 3 people total), nobody has ever done anything with me, I've been bullied my entire life, how no girl has been attracted to me, how all my attempts and all my confidence ended in rejection, and how I am stuck as an undeveloped manchild, and how I have literally nothing to look forward to in life and nothing to look back to except for working till I become a carpet stain in my room.

I've been very open and candid with her about my life.

Despite my face literally being disgusting looking, I am tall and white. My mom told me she could "really see me with an Asian girl" (LOL)
I told her that I would have a half Asian child who is more depressed than I am, and that Asian women are more attracted to white men than Asian men; and she said I should be thankful I'm white.

She's not a racist by any means, in fact she said that I should consider my life "lucky" because it contributes to the "diversity" of human life.

She said I should look to my cousin who is 30 years old and lives alone, and that I could be like him; she called him a "nice kid" and I called her out on the fact that she considers him a "kid"

Also, in regards to women, with everything I told her, I noticed she would not refute anything I said. I told her how I'm inexperienced and that's a red flag for women that something is wrong with me (I didn't say it's a turn off and they break up after bad sex), and how I can't catch up and it's too late, but she wouldn't address that point despite it being brought up several times. She would change the subject or try to give a metaphor / story each time.

She told me I should try to earn a good salary and then get women that way, and I told her that such relationships won't be genuine love, and she then told me the problem is with me that I have too high standards for women. She said that my high standards might land me the perfect woman some day though.

Yeah, a woman who is genuinely attracted to me and wants to be around me, and won't cheat on me. "High standards"

She also told me that she has had several ugly guys hit on her, to which I asked her if they were successful, and she said "lol no"

View attachment 290250
For me, I straight up told my religious parents that it's women's mating strategy to marry a man with money and then cheat with a better looking man and trick the ugly beta into raising the kid.