Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My mom is forcing me to learn how to drive when I just suck at it

ThePlagueDoctor

ThePlagueDoctor

:(
★★★★
There are so many fucking things that you need to think about

Am I using turn signals?

Did I check all my mirrors and blind spots?

Am I positioned correctly to parallel park?

Am I putting enough pressure on the gas and breaks?

Am I timing my breaks & acceleration properly?

Did I check my surroundings?

What’s the speed limit in this region?

Who has the right of way in this area?

How much should I be steering here?

Am I over steering?

Oh fuck, I need to make sure I hit the breaks and not the gas and viceversa

god this fucking sucks.

@LastGerman @speedtypingincel

@LastGerman thoughts?

R 12087618 1528041556 3522

@LastGerman thoughts?

Over, it is indeed just over at this point. It is completely over, so over that every man who cannot drive should really just kill themselves because we are truly emasculated by female driving which is an atrocity to mankind. I am not even kidding when I say that this is the end of all things.

Can’t see myself doing it

Over, it is indeed just over at this point. It is completely over, so over that every man who cannot drive should really just kill themselves because we are truly emasculated by female driving which is an atrocity to mankind. I am not even kidding when I say that this is the end of all things.
Sebvettel

:feelsrope:

Learning to drive sucks

Anxiety is pretty much worse than cancer smh

lol i got my drivers license here in germany but im also bayssmally bad at driving tbh#

crashed my new car after 1 month of driving on a icy road ...
That 1 month gave me so much lifefuel ,c ause its fun to drive .
But im too stupid to watch out and drove too fast in freezing conditions .
Over for me .

Driving is easy tbh

I just was surprised by how fast the car goes. I played a lot of racing sims when I was younger

just practice with euro truck simulator br0

lol i got my drivers license here in germany but im also bayssmally bad at driving tbh#

crashed my new car after 1 month of driving on a icy road ...
That 1 month gave me so much lifefuel ,c ause its fun to drive .
But im too stupid to watch out and drove too fast in freezing conditions .
Over for me .

You have at least a driver licence. I am just too retarded for this.

You have at least a driver licence. I am just too retarded for this.
now i feel worse than before i got the license ,
cause my bad driving skills are even more emasculating .
Foids at work laughed about me when i said i crashed my car .
Its so fucking over .

now i feel worse than before i got the license ,
cause my bad driving skills are even more emasculating .
Its so fucking over .
It’s over no matter what JFL

Play more forza horizon

Its so fucking over .

That is indeed brutal. While females drive without any effort at all we just cannot drive and if we get a driver licence we crash our car right at the spot. I wish I would have a car, so I can kill myself in there.

It's not so hard as it seems, you first learn how to switch on the car, then how to turn and build that muscle memory, then how to control the shifting gearbox and then you go on an actual street and apply the driving knowledge by reading the signs. It's not everything from the get go.

I get very anxious when I drive. I know if I ever had a vehicle I would plow it

That is indeed brutal. While females drive without any effort at all we just cannot drive and if we get a driver licence we crash our car right at the spot. I wish I would have a car, so I can kill myself in there.
killing myself in my car , i actually thought about that several times .
put a tube to the exhaust pipe and put it through the window , while i just sit there , listening to my favourite songs on the stereo
while im suffocating without even noticing it .
such a good way to go out .
also doesnt leave a mess for your family to clean up .

I feel like if I drove I would be slow, anxious and careful as fuck

killing myself in my car , i actually thought about that several times .
put a tube to the exhaust pipe and put it through the window , while i just sit there , listening to my favourite songs on the stereo
while im suffocating without even noticing it .
such a good way to go out .

You should place your driver licence next to you, so people will not assume that you killed yourself because you have no driver licence.

she's probably doing a good thing for you, don't worry about all this stuff, see it as playing a video game you'll get used to do all of them.
I tried that and it doesn’t really work. I’m not worried about messing up in video games because there are no real life consequences

if I fuck up any of these things while driving I may very well kill somebody which makes me very anxious

There is a steep learning curve when it comes to driving. Being able to practice, and having someone who's not overbearing teach you makes a huge difference. I didn't really become comfortable driving until I had 2 full years under my belt.

High iq tbh

At first I read that as "my mom is forcing to suck me when I drive".

Most people here couldn’t operate a microwave, so it’s understandable.

your dad didn't teach you to drive when you were young ?

If this would be the case I would not be here and drive into the sunset.