Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My mom is delusional

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
She says she's gonna find me a wife so I can finally move out. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Even If I wasn't a sand nigger and all foids are JBW only, even if I didn't have a hideous face that frightens children, I'm still a complete failure with no money or career prospects, I don't think an arranged marriage would work for me.

She says she's gonna find me a wife so I can finally move out. :feelskek::feelskek:
Don't write it off and actually comply with her, especially since she's gonna go out looking for you
This could be your chance, however unlikely it may be

She wants to get you used up roasties

Don't write it off and actually comply with her, especially since she's gonna go out looking for you

She says she's gonna find me a wife so I can finally move out. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Even If I wasn't a sand nigger and all foids are JBW only, even if I didn't have a hideous face that frightens children, I'm still a complete failure with no money or career prospects, I don't think an arranged marriage would work for me.
Might as well take the oppurtunity boyo. And when she (inevitably) can’t find you a girl, you can prove it to her how it is over for many men.

BTW, why do you keep calling yourself a Sand Nigger? Your a currycel nigga :feelskek:
I’ll admit as a Snow Nigger, I have no room to talk here.

One of my dad’s friends had a arranged marriage for his ricecel son, and since my parents learned of the news, they’ve also been considering it too.

Too bad my parents are clueless/in denial that the ricecel who arrangedmarriagemaxxed mogged me to oblivion. I’m much uglier than him and much lower IQ than him. He was an Ivy League MBA grad so of course his wife was willing to marry him.

One of my dad’s friends had a arranged marriage for his ricecel son, and since my parents learned of the news, they’ve also been considering it too.

Too bad my parents are clueless/in denial that the ricecel who arrangedmarriagemaxxed mogged me to oblivion. I’m much uglier than him and much lower IQ than him. He was an Ivy League MBA grad so of course his wife was willing to marry him.
alot of incels parents are retarded and delusional. over for us.

Sand nigger parents are delusional, thinking the hole won’t reject you once introduced.

@gymletethnicel thoughts?

My mom still hopes i will marry her friends daughter who barely made eye contqct with me in years
"She s just waiting for you to make the move"
Peak delusional

Approach her and then get brutally rejected just to show your mom that it's completely over for you.
She would say she likes me and that shes just trying hard to get

She just doesnt accept reality
Or say shit like " but God finds a way "
Yeah sure, I bet it was all gods plan i had to get my first kiss from a prostitute

Religious people can't seem to comprehend that injustice is a real thing.
Muslims get bombarded by Russians, Jews and Americans and lose everything they have for no reason, but still say "Alhamdulillah'.
They cope harder than anyone
Any kind of shit happens to you , life fucks you left and right
"Oh son , but you will get your reward in the afterlife"

Religious people can't seem to comprehend that injustice is a real thing.
Muslims get bombarded by Russians, Jews and Americans and lose everything they have for no reason, but still say "Alhamdulillah'.
Alhumdulblackops2cel I will die soon

Enjoy your arranged marriage.

I accept that they're better than me, that's all.
You wouldn't feel honored knowing and seeing a white man, the very being you praise as being a god, penetrating your wife you got from an arranged marriage? Doubtful.

You wouldn't feel honored knowing and seeing a white man, the very being you praise as being a god, penetrating your wife you got from an arranged marriage? Doubtful.
no

atleast your parents still have faith even if delusional.

mine knows its over for me, they dont even talk about me getting a gf

Maybe if you were a snow nigger you’d be getting laid because JBW is LAW :soy::soy::soy: