Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based My Mom is based tbh.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
I’ve been dropping blackpills on my Mom recently and tbh she has been pretty based abt it. I told her how women are racist, particularly to ethnic man and she awknoledged that she isn’t attracted to ethnic men. She only is attracted to white, black, and hispanic men.

I told her about how men are forced into more selection pressures and whatnot and she agreed. She also agreed that the dating market is overall unfair to men.

I told her about the dickpill, heightpill, face/racepill, intrasexual selection, sexual dimorphism, and dual mating strategies. How women are more sexual attracted to tall goodlooking triad men most when they are ovulating.

I showed her a video of a guy getting called a creep for hitting on a girl. She literally said “if he was good looking they probably wouldn’t have said that” GIGABASED.

SHE LITERALLY AGREED WITH ME ABOUT ALL OF IT.

I even pointed out to her the difference between attraction she had for my dad (thugmaxxed drug dealer tyrone) vs what she had for one of her simp ex bfs. She said she wasn’t sexually attracted to the simp guy the same way she was attracted to dark triad Chads ex bfs when she was younger.

She told me that “when I got older I became more mature and realized those types of guys aren’t worth being with.”

My mummy is special too

I got a good mama too, lifefuel

my mum is a dumb bitch who gave me brain damage and pretends im normal despite the fact that i havent left my house in 2 years.

what id do to have some dumb cunt WASP parents who had me at 40+ who are both lawyers and doctors :feelsohh:

@RecessedChinCel my mom once told me she hated niggers. Even though she was a SJW cunt

I’ve been dropping blackpills on my Mom recently and tbh she has been pretty based abt it. I told her how women are racist, particularly to ethnic man and she awknoledged that she isn’t attracted to ethnic men. She only is attracted to white, black, and hispanic men.

I told her about how men are forced into more selection pressures and whatnot and she agreed. She also agreed that the dating market is overall unfair to men.

I told her about the dickpill, heightpill, face/racepill, intrasexual selection, sexual dimorphism, and dual mating strategies. How women are more sexual attracted to tall goodlooking triad men most when they are ovulating.

I showed her a video of a guy getting called a creep for hitting on a girl. She literally said “if he was good looking they probably wouldn’t have said that” GIGABASED.

SHE LITERALLY AGREED WITH ME ABOUT ALL OF IT.

I even pointed out to her the difference between attraction she had for my dad (thugmaxxed drug dealer tyrone) vs what she had for one of her simp ex bfs. She said she wasn’t sexually attracted to the simp guy the same way she was attracted to dark triad Chads ex bfs when she was younger.

She told me that “when I got older I became more mature and realized those types of guys aren’t worth being with.”

I think this is a Larp

I think this is a Larp
My mom is post-menopause. Tbh she boderline autistic too and has general anxiety disorder. She grew up is poverty.

She lived a rly fucked up life so she’s not rly a normie.

Last edited:
My mom is post-menopause. Tbh she boderline autistic too and has general anxiety disorder. She grew up is poverty.

She lived a rly fucked up life so she’s not rly a normie.
So does she understand why you will never get with a woman, ever? That you don’t want to be a backup beta buck cuck?

So does she understand why you will never get with a woman, ever? That you don’t want to be a backup beta buck cuck?
I think she subconsciously knows it’s over for me but I don’t think she can accept the reality.

She had me at 18 and I basically became her life after I was born. I was her main motivation in life.I don’t think she can cope with the idea that all the sacrifices she made for me were worth nothing, so she denys the obvious reality of me being a genetic dead end nobody.

I think she subconsciously knows it’s over for me but I don’t think she can accept the reality.

She had me at 18 and I basically became her life after I was born. I was her main motivation in life.I don’t think she can cope with the idea that all the sacrifices she made for me were worth nothing, so she denys the obvious reality of me being a genetic dead end nobody.
Its over for mothercels (mothers that end up having all their kids become incels)

I'd like to meet your mom if you know what I mean