Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My mom is an Evil Bitch

MuslimCell

MuslimCell

Religion is stopping me from going ER or Rope
well , we have a dog , and we didn't get to feed him all day , because we were kinda busy . so later at night i decided to give the rest of our food for that day but my mom refused and told me just give it to him in the morning . i didn't listen to her and i just prepared the dog food . sadly it was rain outside so i couldn't give it to him . !in the morning , the bitch of i mom i have found the food that were supposed to give it to the dog , directly she come to my room and call me out on it , and told me why did i do that and didn't listen to her and you should have mind your own business , pretty much let the dog starve (i used the rest of the dinner to prepare the food , i guess she was planning to eat it later the other day . ) . then my simp of a father i have get angry and told to not care about what we give to the dog and mind you own business . being a decent human being who have empathy toward other , i yell at them and told them i am not sorry for what i have done and never regret it after all i won't let the animal starve .
what make me really angry how she especially get very angry , start to yell and speak to me like i did something WRONG just because all i want is just to feed an animal . Her life is she yelling at me , getting angry and treat me like shit making me feel sorry about what i have done of mistakes .

i swear when she do a mistake she always tries to make ME responsible to a degree to what she have done , like if she break some dishes it have to be because i have distracted her , or because she was tired but when i do something wrong i go called out and shamed and treated like a piece of shit of a human .

pretty much she was bulling me , which have cause me to tolerate bullies my entire life and most my relationship with toxic narcissistic people so my life was shit in scholld in most years and i didn't break the cycle only when i become 21 after wasting my best years coping with grades and feeling like shit in school . i swear to god i almost have a new bully every new grade (males and females) and they truly made me feel like shit and caused to me a lot of pain and anxiety . i was afraid leaving in fear my hole life .

. fuck you mom , and dad for not being a man . if you don't hate your parents you are not BLACKPILLED

What a selfish fucking cunt. Cant take any responsibility for her own actions and instead just uses you as the scapegoat for her own mistakes. Fuck your weak excuse of a father for being a little pushover who can’t stand up for you or say anything against your mother. Good on you for speaking your mind, don’t ever let them undermine your actions like that.

What a selfish fucking cunt. Cant take any responsibility for her own actions and instead just uses you as the scapegoat for her own mistakes. Fuck your weak excuse of a father for being a little pushover who can’t stand up for you or say anything against your mother. Good on you for speaking your mind, don’t ever let them undermine your actions like that.
no one ever again

over for bad parentscels

You did well, king.

Attachments

• 1581142623817.jpg
    1581142623817.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 4
I know what it's being an incel and on top having parents with zero common sense about parenting.
My dad once told me that i should be grateful for not growing up under the care of an alcoholic :lul:.

Op ain’t a very good Muslim for having one
it's for guarding our propriety , so it's ok
I know what it's being an incel and on top having parents with zero common sense about parenting.
My dad once told me that i should be grateful for not growing up under the care of an alcoholic :lul:.
you are not entitled to good loving parents you silly inkwell