Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My mom is a insane cunt

U

UglyDumbass

Admiral
★★★★
She said she was gonna wake me up at 6:40 for college. She never did it, I never saw her get out of the room, i called her but no response, so i called uber and she starts calling and loosing her mind for no reason. Going ape shit mad that i wasted my money on uber and making it a big deal Why the fuck do you care about the money i waste so much? Very suspicious it’s like you want my money since you’re so angry about it.

I said i called her and she never answered and she said i didn’t call her and i showed proof that i did and she just says “you could have sent a message” Why the fuck would i text you if you didn’t answer my call? She then says it doesn’t matter that i called. She then wanted to track me down for some reason? She doesn’t let me even explain myself

And she fucking saying how she’ll take my phone away like some teenager and that she’s gonna kick me out. I think she planned this. Then she kept calling me an idiot cuz she’s an insecure cunt who has been called it trillions of times by others for being a non english speaker who completed high school at age 22. i’m waiting for her to pick me up I’m just gonna ignore her. This is what foids become when not receiving chad ever

Last edited:
for future reference just set an alarm on your phone. Also ignore her, as you said she’s
uneducated and only completed HS at 22. Your mom sounds pathetic af. But dude you need you be more responsible for yourself. Stop relying on your clearly useless mom.

She sounds hysterical and retarded . My condolences . :feelsclown: