Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mom is a brutal black pill machine

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
we all know how it goes “honey you’re really beautiful it’s the inside that counts there’s some one for every one who’s my cute boy “
:cryfeels: While the bitch gets wet over every good looking actor on tv And everytime a friend of her asks about me having a gf or a relationship my mom immediately says he isn’t interested in that yet like wtf I’m a adult that’s has been dreaming about pussy since he was 10

brutal no reply

"he isn't interested in that yet" brutal infantalization/desexualization right there tbh. People, especially foids, are quick to do that to ugly men.

brutal no reply

"he isn't interested in that yet" brutal infantalization/desexualization right there tbh. People, especially foids, are quick to do that to ugly men.

ye that shit hurts so much man you don’t even know

my mom disowned me unironically.

My mom (and female family members in general) constantly drop black pills left and right.

mom is smart. the foids will leave you anyways without touching your dick.