Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My mom hates me

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Despite being on disability. Doing chores. Taking care of her dog. Doing everything she asks. Keeping in contact with family members to keep her happy.

She does nothing but insult me. Ask why I'm single (dont even have a car btw) call me a liar (no clue why) and even accused me of faking being mentally fucking ill despite the fact I've even been in a psych ward and see a therapist and psychiatrist regularly and am on meds.

She still say I'm lazy and a waste of space ( I give her 200 a month to live with her )

She clearly realizes she raised a fucking subhuman. And just wants me of her life. Probably hopes I'll rope.

call me a liar (no clue why)
Strange, a lot of mothers tend to think their sons lie a lot, it's actually quite common. Anyways your mom sounds like the average femoid mom always yelling at her son/trying to make him feel bad, believe me, I have a mom just like yours.

how much in disability do you get to casually hand over 200$ without denting the money to enjoy yourself?

Last edited:
Well, if you get enough to move out, then my suggestion to you would be to move out.

have sex with your mother