Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mom hates me so much

• Thread starter worthlessloser26
  • Start date
W

worthlessloser26

Major
★★★
I don’t feel safe living with her. She is filled with so much unreasonable hatred for me I can never relax. She is always going to do something to hurt or upset me. Being ugly doesn’t help, but her hatred for me goes beyond my looks, she hates my soul. She wants to destroy me. I want to leave so bad but my only option is a homeless shelter. I am in hell. I’d actually rather be in biblical hell than where I am now. At least real hell doesn’t have her there which would be a relief.

I hate my mom too, she is an over controlling feminist liberal bitch and my father is a cucked conservacuck

why aren't you wage cucking?

Some mother you got there

All the boogers wanna basketball player niggas on the corners, they be hustlin' all day

[UWSL]When it's all said and done did it for my home town![/UWSL]

[UWSL]:feelsjuice:[/UWSL]

My mom loves me i just don't love her. It hurts her and i like the feeling of her being hurt

Give her a nice slap in the face

My mom loves me i just don't love her. It hurts her and i like the feeling of her being hurt
i read what you said about your mother.you know my mother still banged my step father even after he punched me,so even though we don't have the same experiences,i think i know some of the pain that you might be dealing with. despite her past,your mother seems to be trying to make up for it. Most women don't even acknowledge their degeneracy,much less try to work out for it. my mother goes immediately to la la land as soon as i mention her faults ,whilst yours seems to at least want to make up for it in some way.

christ can do miracles,and maybe your mother will allow him to do one in her. you can't go back in time,but you still have the future ahead.if she wants to be with you and love you the way god always intended, then maybe try spending some time with her. Many of us here will never have that chance.

i read what you said about your mother.you know my mother still banged my step father even after he punched me,so even though we don't have the same experiences,i think i know some of the pain that you might be dealing with. despite her past,your mother seems to be trying to make up for it. Most women don't even acknowledge their degeneracy,much less try to work out for it. my mother goes immediately to la la land as soon as i mention her faults ,whilst yours seems to at least want to make up for it in some way.

christ can do miracles,and maybe your mother will allow him to do one in her. you can't go back in time,but you still have the future ahead.if she wants to be with you and love you the way god always intended, then maybe try spending some time with her. Many of us here will never have that chance.
Why don't you move out? You're clearly being physically abused, file a police report and get that bigger thrown in prison if you have proof. Your mother seems to be a hybristophile in that case, and my actual father beat my mom too. My dad ended up divorcing her for a slew of reasons but my mom left with a rhinoplasty since her nose was split open. The problem with my mom is that she doesn't listen to what i have to say and she pushes her opinions on me, like i started taking accutane for my skin and she thinks that it's caused all of these changes and what not when it really was just me not giving a fuck anymore. After the blackpill I just stopped caring about anything. My mom admits her faults but when i tell her about the things going on with my verbally abusive grandmother she doesn't do anything about it and blames me instead.

I was a christcuck before coming here and nah he didn't do any miracles for me. My mom is a huge christcuck but it's annoying because i tell her "well idk if i believe in a god or not, i think it's possible but i'm not sure" and she just gives platitudes. I still have too much hatred now to really shove away our problems, it's too painful

I don’t feel safe living with her. She is filled with so much unreasonable hatred for me I can never relax. She is always going to do something to hurt or upset me. Being ugly doesn’t help, but her hatred for me goes beyond my looks, she hates my soul. She wants to destroy me. I want to leave so bad but my only option is a homeless shelter. I am in hell. I’d actually rather be in biblical hell than where I am now. At least real hell doesn’t have her there which would be a relief.
It's never too late to try to Edmund Kemper her (in mortal kombat 2) :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Do you have any option of renting a flat/room? Some years ago it saved my life, as the relationship with my parents wasn't the easiest as well

Why don't you move out? You're clearly being physically abused, file a police report and get that bigger thrown in prison if you have proof. Your mother seems to be a hybristophile in that case, and my actual father beat my mom too. My dad ended up divorcing her for a slew of reasons but my mom left with a rhinoplasty since her nose was split open. The problem with my mom is that she doesn't listen to what i have to say and she pushes her opinions on me, like i started taking accutane for my skin and she thinks that it's caused all of these changes and what not when it really was just me not giving a fuck anymore. After the blackpill I just stopped caring about anything. My mom admits her faults but when i tell her about the things going on with my verbally abusive grandmother she doesn't do anything about it and blames me instead.

I was a christcuck before coming here and nah he didn't do any miracles for me. My mom is a huge christcuck but it's annoying because i tell her "well idk if i believe in a god or not, i think it's possible but i'm not sure" and she just gives platitudes. I still have too much hatred now to really shove away our problems, it's too painful
men and women often come to christ in different ways.i left christianity as a child since back then i already hated much of life,and couldn't believe someone who loved me could ever thrust me into this hellish existence. Obviously, women have life on ultra recruit mode with g*d mode cheats activated, so the problem of evil/pain and other problems are barely a thought in their heads,so it is much easier to spout out christianity most used platitudes without thinking much.not that those platitudes are unsound,just that it only makes sense to one looking from within not without.

that happened when i was a young teen,and she hasn't had a boyfriend since that guy moved cities,so everything is pretty quiet now.She had a time where she was extremely aggressive towards me after he left, but she just mostly hurt my feelings and scratched me once or twice. now she has gotten much calmer,though lately she has been lashing at me a bit more(i picked a cleaning ocd issue during covid,and she hates it),but at least some of it is semi reasonable so i don't care much.

If your mother is admitting a lot of her faults then that is good.women are extremely proud and almost impossible to change,so i have hopes she will come closer to christ in the meantime and have a greater desire to amend.

My mum is a total bitch too the amount of horrible shit she did to me is insane

Because you are ugly.