Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My mom had to change her LinkedIn profile picture to her ugliest photo because of all the harassment

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
So my mom had a pretty good makeupmaxed picture of herself on her LinkedIn profile. She looked like a 6.5 in it, although in real life she looks more like 5. And all the while she had it, fucking simps and cucks were constantly harassing her and asking her out on dates.

Of all the men who contacted her more than 90% of them were interested in asking her out on a date rather than talking about work stuff, in spite of the fact that she clearly has "married" written in her marital status.

So she finally got fed up of this shit and asked my dad to take a picture of her without makeup. She tired to look to as ugly as possible in it. And it's been 3 weeks since she has done that, the number of proposals has considerably reduced although it still keeps coming occasionally.

The moment when you realize that a 50 year old Becky has more SMV than you is the moment you should give up even thinking about getting laid and just LDAR.

power of fakeup, folks

You should prohibit you mother from using internet and leaving the house without wearing a burka tbhngl.

Makeup is for prostitutes.

Why is a "married" female posting online photos? Is her husband a cuck?
A pimp?

Shows how desperate men are

So my mom had a pretty good makeupmaxed picture of herself on her LinkedIn profile. She looked like a 6.5 in it, although in real life she looks more like 5. And all the while she had it, fucking simps and cucks were constantly harassing her and asking her out on dates.

Of all the men who contacted her more than 90% of them were interested in asking her out on a date rather than talking about work stuff, in spite of the fact that she clearly has "married" written in her marital status.

So she finally got fed up of this shit and asked my dad to take a picture of her without makeup. She tired to look to as ugly as possible in it. And it's been 3 weeks since she has done that, the number of proposals has considerably reduced although it still keeps coming occasionally.

The moment when you realize that a 50 year old Becky has more SMV than you is the moment you should give up even thinking about getting laid and just LDAR.

BU-BU-BU-BU BUT MUH WALL

shot yourself fucking copers

Extremely brutal that even your mom has more SMV than you

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
I never though this kind of desperate simping would happen in LinkedIn. The average man is really a deperate cuck.

Supreme true.
Maybe some of us could ascend from 2/10 to a normie tier or even a chadlite tier with proper make up.
I sweat a lot so that would ruin it.
Mostly old white men and some ricecels.
There was also a guy in this 30's who told her that he was into milfs.
I thought it was majority curries

I never though this kind of desperate simping would happen in LinkedIn. The average man is really a deperate cuck.

me neither. The absolue state of men in 2020. This is the fucking special needs generation tbh.

It's over when guys on LinkedIn use it to look for bobs and vagene

There is no wall for a woman's SMV.

The average desperate man doesn't leave any opportunity or platform to ask women out. They are all fucking simps.

Who the fuck is using LinkedIn as a dating app, what the fuck?

You should prohibit you mother from using internet and leaving the house without wearing a burka tbhngl.

When you try this in the cucked gynocentric West...

AggravatingDecimalAuk-max-1mb.gif

You think men would want my 92 year old mother?
Maybe they could dig my grandmother up while they're at it.
Also, I'd have no problem having sex with your mother.
When I was in elementary school, she wasn't even born yet.

Last edited:
Wow men are such pigs. :soy::soy:
Who the fuck is using LinkedIn as a dating app, what the fuck?
Normal dating apps only work for top 5% of men.

If anyone here has a mother they don't need, pass her along to me.

And the makeup makers are still not crucified by cucks.

They can still get pumped and dumped at that age, but no ltr's.

A women doesn't even need to show her face to have tons of men orbiting and propositioning her at this point. Just go to a platform where it's common to be pseudoanonymous.

sub8male in 2020

Normalfuck men who cant keep their dick in the pants should be shot down (in Contra of course).

Hahaha it's out of control, all these dudes can't get a bitch so they're resorting to this, behold my tribute queen.

A women doesn't even need to show her face to have tons of men orbiting and propositioning her at this point. Just go to a platform where it's common to be pseudoanonymous.
Based. Fucking simps everywhere

It seems extremely unprofessional to try and find dates through Linkedin. Anyways, any chance we can get a pic of your mum?

Were any of them recruiters/managers/interviewers offering her a job in exchange for a date jfl.

Were any of them recruiters/managers/interviewers offering her a job in exchange for a date jfl.
I don't remember. Maybe there were. She only told me about the most creepy ones.

Yep. There is no decrease in their SMV. They are desired by men at any age.
Desired for pump and dumps, not ltr's unless they're desperate soycucks.

Makeup should be heavily taxed