Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My mom got upset at me over finding another job

BLACKED.COM

BLACKED.COM

Me X Ochako Uraraka fanart
★★★★★
I found a new job and left my old cuckold one that treated me like shit and I told her I left because of the lack of hours (which is also true) and she had to interigate me over wearing nice clothes as she was asking where I went and I told her I havent even left the house yet and she asked why was the bike gone and I told her I went to the gym and jiu jitsu and still didnt believe me and I told her I was going to an interview and she flipped and I didn't want to tell her my former job was cucking me because she wouldnt believe me and force the blame on me while forcing me to stay at that job regardless of how the faggots there treat me and I told her I applied for cashier and she told me I was going to get fired right away because I suck at math and I assured her I was going to be fine and still wasn't enough to satisfy her and she kept questioning and judging me for my decision despite how much better this new job is with pay and benefits. Fuck I can't wait to move out and be financially indepenent she even told me "You need to tell me about this stuff, you are a man not a coward" the fact she told me to "man up" (in another way) makes me want to move out that much more. Fuck society and fuck everything.

Last edited:
cashier ewwwww. deli is way better

I found a new job and left my old cuckold one that treated me like shit and I told her I left because of the lack of hours (which is also true) and she had to interigate me over wearing nice clothes as she was asking where I went and I told her I havent even left the house yet and she asked why was the bike gone and I told her I went to the gym and jiu jitsu and still didnt believe me and I told her I was going to an interview and she flipped and I didn't want to tell her my former job was cucking me because she wouldnt believe me and force the blame on me while forcing me to stay at that job regardless of how the faggots there treat me and I told her I applied for cashier and she told me I was going to get fired right away because I suck at math and I assured her I was going to be fine and still wasn't enough to satisfy her and she kept questioning and judging me for my decision despite how much better this new job is with pay and benefits. Fuck I can't wait to move out and be financially indepenent she even told me "You need to tell me about this stuff, you are a man not a coward" the fact she told me to "man up" (in another way) makes me want to move out that much more. Fuck society and fuck everything.
Man up and don't answer foid's questions or demands.

Just show her your incels.is icon that I gave you.

She will then immediately know that you’re a good keed that dindu nuffin and also that you’re a good boi dats workin fo yo skolaship.

Just show her your incels.is icon that I gave you.

She will then immediately know that you’re a good keed that dindu nuffin and also that you’re a good boi dats workin fo yo skolaship.
:feelskek:

She would get mad at me for going to college without her knowledge

Do you have to hand over some of your weekly pay to her to help with running the house?

Do you have to hand over some of your weekly pay to her to help with running the house?
No, she doesn't want me to as she wants me to save for a house mortgage plus she is a doctor so she makes a lot