Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My mom got scared by a sub 5

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Professional rotter
★★★★★
I remember once my mother randomly decided to tell me that there was a creepy guy following her on facebook. She asked me if he has an evil face and guess what, the guy was a sub 5, balding, crooked teeth, bad skin. He looked like you would expect an user on here to look like. I bet if he was a chad she wouldn't think he was "evil" or blocked him. I swear all foids are the same, my mom is nothing different. I remember her even complaining how she got cheated on and abused by men many times in the past yet she went for those kinds of men herself

Its over boyos

It would be out of the ordinary if they do the opposite. They can't help it they're hardwired to be lookist and hypergamists

You basically described my looks, except I have straight teeth. Fucked up skin with acne scars, bald, just generally a legit sub 5 abomination. Your mothers reaction is pretty much how women react to me. I've had women give me nasty grimaces simply because I'm so fucking ugly.

There's "ugly" and then there's outright repulsive. My skin is so bad that it probably triggers foids

It would be out of the ordinary if they do the opposite. They can't help it they're hardwired to be lookist and hypergamists
Its just nature, not much we can do about it and of course it would be out of the ordinary if she met up with that guy

You basically described my looks, except I have straight teeth. Fucked up skin with acne scars, bald, just generally a legit sub 5 abomination. Your mothers reaction is pretty much how women react to me. I've had women give me nasty grimaces simply because I'm so fucking ugly.

There's "ugly" and then there's outright repulsive. My skin is so bad that it probably triggers foids
Brutal. My hairline is also receeding, I need to get a hair transplant as quickly as possible

they are genetically wired to be repulsed by sub 5s so their genes can be eliminated completely.

nature is fucking brutal, and foids are nature's guardians.

I remember once my mother randomly decided to tell me that there was a creepy guy following her on facebook. She asked me if he has an evil face and guess what, the guy was a sub 5, balding, crooked teeth, bad skin. He looked like you would expect an user on here to look like. I bet if he was a chad she wouldn't think he was "evil" or blocked him. I swear all foids are the same, my mom is nothing different. I remember her even complaining how she got cheated on and abused by men many times in the past yet she went for those kinds of men herself

Its over boyos
Brutal

they are genetically wired to be repulsed by sub 5s so their genes can be eliminated completely.

nature is fucking brutal, and foids are nature's guardians.
:lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes:

all the same brother, my mom is the same way she has a bunch of sub5 indian dudes dming her shit and shes always talking about how weird they are, but if it was duke dennis it would be a different story.

There is no life for sub5s. Youre basically sentenced to death at birth