Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My mom got mad at me I wont go to prom dinner

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I said its not my antisociality, its my hatred thats preventing me from going. She will never understand...

she won't get you bro your world is just too dark and twisted

I said its not my antisociality, its my hatred thats preventing me from going. She will never understand...
shit on the floor and tell your mom that it is her prom dinner

No point in going to prom as a single, socially outcasted male. I never bothered going to any prom or dance when I was still in high school because it would have been humiliating and given me no benefit.

ye bruv thats it im upping my shank rn bruv
Why are you pretending to be from bongland, is that meant to be funny in your zoomer normfag mind

20% - Incel shaming
SHUT UP MOM, YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ME!!!1!!!!!
GO MAKE ME PIZZA ROLLS YOU CUNT!!!

Yep. A female can never understand the darkness experienced by an undesirable male, even your own mother.
I was being sarcastic nigger.
Women can't understand inceldom but they can still understand being ostracised.

I was being sarcastic nigger.
Women can't understand inceldom but they can still understand being ostracised.
Most women can’t understand being ostracized either because they almost always have friends. There are a few super ugly or autistic women that would understand being ostracized though, but the average woman was probably never ostracized a day in her life.

Why are you pretending to be from bongland, is that meant to be funny in your zoomer normfag mind
why do you always bully others, is that meant to indicate ur a normie?

Most women can’t understand being ostracized either because they almost always have friends. There are a few super ugly or autistic women that would understand being ostracized though, but the average woman was probably never ostracized a day in her life.
They can't imagine a lifetime of ostracism but they can EASILY imagine what it's like to go to a party where nobody likes them and they have nobody to talk to.

They can't imagine a lifetime of ostracism but they can EASILY imagine what it's like to go to a party where nobody likes them and they have nobody to talk to.
True. They have the occasional ostracism in new social situations like a party, but overall they usually have friends and love throughout their life.

True. They have the occasional ostracism in new social situations like a party, but overall they usually have friends and love throughout their life.
yeah I didn't mean she can relate to his life, just that she can relate to why he might not want to go to prom.

yeah I didn't mean she can relate to his life, just that she can relate to why he might not want to go to prom.
Yeah, I get it. My own mother is likely autistic and stuggles in new social situations, so she at least understands me being shy. She CANNOT wrap her head around why I can’t get a girlfriend though

why do you always bully others, is that meant to indicate ur a normie?
Me triggering you on some thread ages ago doesn't equate to muh bullying everyone. You're just soft

She CANNOT wrap her head around why I can’t get a girlfriend though
Yeah... part of it is being a woman but it's also cause of the generational cap.
Mine used to tell me I should go to class early to talk to people there and make friends... but it's not the 80s, she wouldn't get that people just don't talk to strangers anymore if you're not better than what they have on their phone.

Yeah... part of it is being a woman but it's also cause of the generational cap.
Mine used to tell me I should go to class early to talk to people there and make friends... but it's not the 80s, she wouldn't get that people just don't talk to strangers anymore if you're not better than what they have on their phone.
Yep. My own father even didn’t understand why I couldn’t get a gf. He was a boomer born in 1954, and things were easier for average and below average guys back then. People were just more sociable and more approachable back then. Now we have the MeToo movement, we have the internet destroying real life interaction, and there are simply less public places to meet people at in a non awkward way

I dont wanna go to my graduation ceremony either when i finish it successfully next year. I just wanna get my certificate and then leave asap

No point in going to prom as a single, socially outcasted male. I never bothered going to any prom or dance when I was still in high school because it would have been humiliating and given me no benefit.

Not my problem you can't handle it boyo, soyddit is that way, you may be better suited over there
not my problem you cant handle the bri ish impersonations lad