Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my mom gave me life and took it away

Deleted member 265

Deleted member 265

sleep forever
-
by smoking while pregnant, now i'm dumb as a fucking thumb and also look like a thumb. even japs wouldn't want to fuck me even though i have white skin because i look like a alien ahahaha fucking kill me MENTALCELS WONT UNDERSTAND

Your mother is selfish piece of shit

incelkingkong said:
MENTALCELS WONT UNDERSTAND

1. Didn't you just say you were mentalcel also?

2. Isn't that the definition of being mentalcel for many of them?

blickpall said:
1. Didn't you just say you were mentalcel also?

2. Isn't that the definition of being mentalcel for many of them?

im not a mentalcel, i'm just dumb so i have 0 prospects in life. i dont have any problems talking to women or w/e lol

incelkingkong said:
by smoking while pregnant, now i'm dumb as a fucking thumb and also look like a thumb. even japs wouldn't want to fuck me even though i have white skin because i look like a alien ahahaha fucking kill me MENTALCELS WONT UNDERSTAND

You just fired a learning bulb in the back of dusty mind, but I recall the major detriments of smoking while pregnant being things like placenta previa and low birth weight. Were you a premmie, man? If so, that sucks.

Holy fuck that sucks, just LDAR

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
Holy fuck that sucks, just LDAR

your signature resonates with me very much, not in term of looks but in terms of having any ambitions as a man when you are not blessed in any way, or rather, even cursed

incelkingkong said:
your signature resonates with me very much, not in term of looks but in terms of having any ambitions as a man when you are not blessed in any way, or rather, even cursed

yep, your looks will always determine how your whole life pans out. if you are good looking you dont even have to try most times.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
yep, your looks will always determine how your whole life pans out. if you are good looking you dont even have to try most times.

You're right being good looking is life on tutorial mode

I was born with a low birth weight due to my mother smoking while pregnant with me

Hades said:
I was born with a low birth weight due to my mother smoking while pregnant with me

how tf did u even find this thread, but yeah smoking moms fuck the lives for their children.

Your mom made you incel. Brutal

My parents are ugly so i am too.

I have a jaw deformity so I feel you. Thankfully I can get surgery for it and I am, once I finish puberty. Can you get surgery for you pigment.

oilonthe-Rose said:
I have a jaw deformity so I feel you. Thankfully I can get surgery for it and I am, once I finish puberty. Can you get surgery for you pigment.

idc about my looks im just mad that im dumb as fuck, smoked children are seen to have worse neurodevelopment in the early stages of their life when its the most important

every mother is a selfish cunt, nobody ever asked for being born, but only non ugly people are glad that they did

Nothing worse than a bad mom.

QuantumDummy said:
Nothing worse than a bad mom.

was a good mom as far as taking care of me and loving me goes but her addiction got the better of her this case

people with shitty genes should be banned from breeding