Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My mom finally understands my inceldom

T

TheyStarveUs

Self-banned
-
Before she thought I could get a woman if I just put myself out there, but now that I've been explaining incel topics to her and having her watch videos about women's hypergamy. She finally gets why I can't get women. Now, she even outright bullies me. I'm about 5'5 and she likes to call me "giant." I'm mixed race hispanic: my dad is dark skin and my mom light skin with hazel eyes. She even bullies me for my race by calling me "cholo."

damn i thought mulattos were slayers, i've been lied to

joos? are you sure mixing races leads to hybrid vigor and the most attractive ppl? cause it doesn't seem like it.

Cope spic men get spic women regardless of height.

Lucky you, at least your mom understands and you and doesnt try to maintain the bluepill facade.

Before she thought I could get a woman if I just put myself out there, but now that I've been explaining incel topics to her and having her watch videos about women's hypergamy. She finally gets why I can't get women. Now, she even outright bullies me. I'm about 5'5 and she likes to call me "giant." I'm mixed race hispanic: my dad is dark skin and my mom light skin with hazel eyes. She even bullies me for my race by calling me "cholo."
Nigga you are hispanic, those niggas can't be incel. Just go to a mexican bar or something and slay

Please tell me you can at least pass for white.

Nigga you are hispanic, those niggas can't be incel. Just go to a mexican bar or something and slay
I live in an area with lots of Puerto Ricans. They hate Mexicans. I look mexican even though I'm not.

you know its over when even your own blood family starts putting you through the ringer about your inceldom. brootal :feelsrope:

I would never be comfortable showing incel videos to my mom.

Your mom sounds like a narcissistic cunt but at least she's accepting of the blackpill

Latinas are the pickiest women only second to white women. You don't know shit

Honestly, of all the races, spiccels seem the least numerous. I think there are more blackcels than spiccels. Just an observation. Red pill stuff seems to work for you people as a whole.

Just be La Raza.

Honestly, of all the races, spiccels seem the least numerous. I think there are more blackcels than spiccels. Just an observation. Red pill stuff seems to work for you people as a whole.

Just be La Raza.
Actually we work a lot because we're broke unlike most white boys (only failed whiteos typically work with us) and we have a culture of heavy suppression. I know we're not 100% special but we have a very abusive culture.

(only failed whiteos typically work with us)

That would be yours truly. I've worked with many spics, speak broken Spanish, have been the token gringo. Was always amazed how these little manlet Latino guys still get pussy.

we have a culture of heavy suppression.

What do you mean by this?

That would be yours truly. I've worked with many spics, speak broken Spanish, have been the token gringo. Was always amazed how these little manlet Latino guys still get pussy.

What do you mean by this?
It's weird to be a really smart Mexican. We barely have any money and there's a lot of uneducated people who like to pretend that they're stupid, it's the same thing with niggers (I love that I can say that so I will but I'm not actually racist). White people more often are on a higher level of understanding.

In Mexican culture, we work hard but we don't get paid much... so what's that tell you? Our credit score is almost as bad as that of a NIGGER. Talking to other mexicans, when you're not used to it, is like speaking to a person who's been brainwashed into being a dumb slave. I mean, most people are stupid, but in mexican culture, it really is even worse.

White people are just a lot more humble and appreciative of knowledge etc. I hate to say it but it's true... it's because white people are born into a higher class and they have more knowledge because they have more power.

Whether or not mexicans get laid or not idk man, I mean, I don't know how to compare sex lives but since money rules all I don't know why mexicans would have such great sex lives. All of the mexicans I know are basically worthless... we have no money and we work a lot. They don't like to invest, they know nothing about it, are bad with money... etc. it's all about money and we're losing so again why would we get lots of pussy?

Jflll brootal

Your not hispanic, your latino stupid smelly Puerto Rican,