Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My mom finally stopped complaining about the smell in my room.

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
For the longest time, we would get into arguments about how bad my room smelled. These arguments at times could last up to 30 minutes or even exceed that.
Finally though, after what seems like 2 years of this bullshit, she's finally called it quits and has stopped complaining about it. She either became desensitized to the smell of has lost the energy to care about it.
Regardless of whatever reason it may be, the fact remains that I can finally live in peace knowing I won't have to put up with a nagging bitch mom anymore.
Or at the very least, not when it comes to my room.

Jeffrey dahmer :feelswhat:

Clean your room, bucko

I tend to keep at least a small window open at all times to keep the air in my room a bit fresh.

If nothing else it's good for keeping the humidity down so I don't get mould or dust mites!

Other than that I dunno. I don't let rotten food sit around or anything like that.

Based she brought you into this world she should have to deal with it also don't listen to these normiecels or infiltrators about cleaning your room

Clean your room, bucko
It's already clean, the only reason it smells "bad" is because of how much dried semen has been fossilized into the carpet.

Nasty mofo why tf is it on the carpet anyway
VR hentai games I stand jerking it and blast all over the place with reckless abandon. It's a lot of fun and if you're completely naked when you do it it's more realistic too.

VR hentai games I stand jerking it and blast all over the place with reckless abandon. It's a lot of fun and if you're completely naked when you do it it's more realistic too.
Are you winning son

Based she brought you into this world she should have to deal with it also don't listen to these normiecels or infiltrators about cleaning your room

Clean up my cum, woman. :feelscomfy:

Stinkycels.is

Can I be in the screenshot CuckTears or am I too late? :feels:

she knows what the smell is, she just acting like she dont know what the smell is.