Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My Mom Finally Paid For My Japanese Class Just Now

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
I really needed this after that sex doll fiasco tonight. (https://incels.is/threads/do-not-ev...bots-and-for-the-love-of-god-nofap-now.84273/)

Too lazy to upload text pics this time.

It was just in the nick of time, last spot for this particular class and second last day for the early registration discount.

It's Beginner Japanese 1 from 10/28 until 11/18 for $335.

I've been begging for the past 2 months.

It says basic phrases and Hiragana.

We will use Genki 1 2nd edition which I'm going to buy now with the amazon giftcard my mom got me.

Hopefully I will be able squeeze in Beginner Japanese 2 when I'm done.

Completing both will make me ready to ascend when I go to Tokyo in January.

That class will teach me Katakana and daily activities in the past and present. Also using Genki 1.

I am fortunate enough to live in a city with a private Asian language school as the class at my college is Fall only and conflicted with my schedule and my piece of shit high school never offered it.

Be on the lookout for hot noodlewhore study buddies in your class

Over for me in the west.
If they're not overly westernized you may have a shot if you're far enough in your kpopmax

You better study and not shitpost on here instead!

You better study and not shitpost on here instead!

This time I will. It's sink or swim in this class boyo, once they got your money the rest is on you.

I've had the goal of learning Japanese to immerse myself in Japanese culture and entertainment but I've been a lazy fuck

Did you show your mom your fuck doll? What did she think of you buying one?

Now you'll have a place to vent your Asian desires instead of here :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Now you'll have a place to vent your Asian desires instead of here :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

@Chris_Jones

I vent them to whoever will listen, college, xbox live, doesn't matter.

Did you show your mom your fuck doll? What did she think of you buying one?

@RageAgainstTDL

My parents are divorced, only my dad ever knew and he's been cool with it. He's also cool with me returning it. He's a laidback kind of man.

I've had the goal of learning Japanese to immerse myself in Japanese culture and entertainment but I've been a lazy fuck

@quinn24

All humans are lazy.

https://incels.is/threads/most-people-are-lazy.82358/

Try duolingo app. It is feee.