Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My mom edited my graduation pics

jbeater

jbeater

Banned
-
when I graduated from high school my mom decided to take pictures of me, and I came out looking so fucking recessed that even my mother mogs me, so she decided to edit my post making me look so much better. After she finished morphing my pictures she decided to post them on her social media, and that was when I realized that even my own mother is bp, it fucking over.

Interesting 1st post.

After she finished morphing my pictures

when I graduated from high school my mom decided to take pictures of me, and I came out looking so fucking recessed that even my mother mogs me, so she decided to edit my post making me look so much better. After she finished morphing my pictures she decided to post them on her social media, and that was when I realized that even my own mother is bp, it fucking over.
Insanely brutal based user tho

This is absolutely brutal, Im sorry you had to go thru that.

It's over for you

she edit your skin to be white brutal

Strong first post indeed

My mom use to pay extra to cover my blemishes for my school pictures LMAO. I'm going to throw all that shit away when she dies to try and erase every memory of me.

Edp 445 vibes

So sad and relatable