Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My mom didn't wanna give me 5 euros so I could buy food and we got into an argument.

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
I went up to my mom and asked for 5 euros, because I wanted to buy food. To survive you know. so for some reason she got really mad at me and said she won't give me 5 euros. so I went to my dad and asked him. He was actually about to give me money when my mom stormed in and stopped him. They then shut me out of the room and started to talk. I went back to my room for a while until my mom called me out into the kitchen, because she wanted to talk with me.

My mom started talking about how she's mad that I never help in the house. which I do btw. last weekend I did all the stuff she asked me to. So I told her that. She then got even more mad and I kinda stopped listening because all arguments with my mom go the same way. She constantly tries to gaslight me and victimize herself for the most retarded reasons. I told her that I have massive problems doing ANYTHING due to depression (I always tell her) and how she never cares to even respect or TRY to help me with MY problems. Always just HER retarded fucking tiny problems. Then she said I don't care about her problems either. Which wouldn't be too bad if her "MASSIVE" problems wouldn't be shit like me forgetting to throw away a pizza box.

So we argued some more and at some point she told me if I don't like her then I should "just" move out. And I got really mad. Yeah I should "just" move out. with no finished education I should just instantly get a job that pays me enough to move out and feed myself. And she kept insisting it's "just that easy" and if I really wanted to move out I could just do it, that I'm just too lazy.

Remember, all this because I asked for fucking 5 euros so I could buy myself food so I can not fucking starve. Because yes, I actually ALREADY have to buy my own fucking food.

I went up to my mom and asked for 5 euros, because I wanted to buy food.
kids.is

They then shut me out of the room and started to talk.
Putin's starvation scheme well under way in Eurofag land it seems. :feelsokman::feelsokman: I'm sorry bro, I shouldn't be making light of your miseries. Seriously though, gather some people can get ready to protest hard because winter is coming in 45 days. Once winter arrives, you won't be able to protest and scream at neoliberal faggots even if you wanted to. Get active now! Get your parents and rest of your family involved. Do some community organizing or prepare to starve and freeze..

Jew worshiping neoliberal faggots have absolutely destroyed Europeans in mind body and soul. Think Weimericans are soy and faggy? Europeans are worse!

I went up to my mom and asked for 5 euros, because I wanted to buy food. To survive you know. so for some reason she got really mad at me and said she won't give me 5 euros. so I went to my dad and asked him. He was actually about to give me money when my mom stormed in and stopped him. They then shut me out of the room and started to talk. I went back to my room for a while until my mom called me out into the kitchen, because she wanted to talk with me.

My mom started talking about how she's mad that I never help in the house. which I do btw. last weekend I did all the stuff she asked me to. So I told her that. She then got even more mad and I kinda stopped listening because all arguments with my mom go the same way. She constantly tries to gaslight me and victimize herself for the most retarded reasons. I told her that I have massive problems doing ANYTHING due to depression (I always tell her) and how she never cares to even respect or TRY to help me with MY problems. Always just HER retarded fucking tiny problems. Then she said I don't care about her problems either. Which wouldn't be too bad if her "MASSIVE" problems wouldn't be shit like me forgetting to throw away a pizza box.

So we argued some more and at some point she told me if I don't like her then I should "just" move out. And I got really mad. Yeah I should "just" move out. with no finished education I should just instantly get a job that pays me enough to move out and feed myself. And she kept insisting it's "just that easy" and if I really wanted to move out I could just do it, that I'm just too lazy.

Remember, all this because I asked for fucking 5 euros so I could buy myself food so I can not fucking starve. Because yes, I actually ALREADY have to buy my own fucking food.
Women usually dont appreciate us

They bring you into this world and expect to fend for yourself on your own. They should find you a job and pay for the rent for first few months until you save up money, if they want you to become independent.

You can get some wageslave job but you’ll probably have to live with roommates

You can get some wageslave job but you’ll probably have to live with roommates
I tried getting a job before. countless times. even with a worker shortage nobody wants someone "unqualified". meaning I haven't worked in logistics for 2 years already

No argument ends well after arguing
Just try to avoid any arguments
People wont change their minds and their ego is really important to them and thats why such stuff escalates so fast

No argument ends well after arguing
Just try to avoid any arguments
People wont change their minds and their ego is really important to them and thats why such stuff escalates so fast
so you want me to just be a little cuck that eats up all the insults?

Do your parents not keep any food stocked in the fridge?

Do your parents not keep any food stocked in the fridge?
sure, I could eat raw slices of cheese, or raw curd. but I feel like that's not really the kind of thing I wanna do. alternatively we also havbe millions of spices and shit like olives that I could also eat raw. my parents don't eat much and when they do they usually by the stuff they use to cook on the day they cook. anything more, or anything that I can eat before 8pm and I have to buy/cook it myself

sure, I could eat raw slices of cheese, or raw curd. but I feel like that's not really the kind of thing I wanna do. alternatively we also havbe millions of spices and shit like olives that I could also eat raw. my parents don't eat much and when they do they usually by the stuff they use to cook on the day they cook. anything more, or anything that I can eat before 8pm and I have to buy/cook it myself
Your parents are something else ngl. They could at least buy some instant noodles for you or something. Or like a sack of rice. Rice with sesame oil and soy sauce is a cheap & tasty meal.

Your parents are something else ngl. They could at least buy some instant noodles for you or something. Or like a sack of rice. Rice with sesame oil and soy sauce is a cheap & tasty meal.
well they have neglected me pretty much my entire life. combined with autism this created an adult completely unable to function in any way in modern life.

Ja manche fotzen sind narzisstische scheiser.

Hast du schon ne Ausbildung gemacht ? Oder Schule abgeschlossen? Wenn ja kannst du Hartz 4 beantragen , musst halt angeben das du noch mit deinem Eltern wohnst , wie viel Miete die Zahlen und du brauchst nen mietbescheid ( kannst du aber auch umgehen wenn du ne extra Anschrift schreibst das dein Vermieter auswärts ist und dir die Bescheinigung nicht geben kann ) und du brauchst natürlich nen eigenes Konto , ( einfach bei deiner lokalen Sparkasse oder Bank nen Termin vereinbaren ) .

@Kami

Wegen 5 Euro macht man keinen Aufstand , aber Frauen müssen immer ein Problem aus nichts " machen damit die einen Grund haben dich zu argumentieren.

Brutal af, hate these nasty old roasties taking anger out on their kids

Wenn ja kannst du Hartz 4 beantragen
bezweifle stark, dass meine eltern das erlauben würden. gehe noch zur Schule. Meine Mutter hat mir schon gesagt wenn ich Geld verdiene, muss ich ihr Miete zahlen.

bezweifle stark, dass meine eltern das erlauben würden. gehe noch zur Schule. Meine Mutter hat mir schon gesagt wenn ich Geld verdiene, muss ich ihr Miete zahlen.
dann mach denen klar das du nach deiner pfeife pfeifen kannst . meine eltern bzw meine mutter ( vater ist tod ) , ist recht chillig .

vielleicht etwas helikopter like , aber hey .

und ich bin mental nicht gerade der schnellste wenns um behörden mist und papierkram geht . milder tism .

trotudem werd ich mich mal forcen auszuziehen , das zimmer rotten geht mir langsam " aufn keks

it's just her sexual frustration , you need to take of that

Hit her(in Tekken 7)

dann mach denen klar das du nach deiner pfeife pfeifen kannst . meine eltern bzw meine mutter ( vater ist tod ) , ist recht chillig .

vielleicht etwas helikopter like , aber hey .

und ich bin mental nicht gerade der schnellste wenns um behörden mist und papierkram geht . milder tism .

trotudem werd ich mich mal forcen auszuziehen , das zimmer rotten geht mir langsam " aufn keks
meine eltern sind wahrscheinlich einer der hauptgründe, warum ich so geworden bin wie ich bin. Klischeehaft aber ich wurde komplett vernachlässigt. Könnte viele Folgen aufzählen aber sind mir zu peinlich. Selbst jetzt wo ich unrehabiliterbar bin, bin ich ihnen noch komplett egal. Wenn ich mich in meinem Zimmer erhängen würde, würde es ihnen erst auffallen wenn das Haus mal wieder "zu dreckig" ist, oder meine Mutter eine Scapegoat für ihre Wut braucht.

The fact that you are like this is 100% the parents fault, and when you have a shitty good for nothing stay at home "mom" like that.
You are bound to become the way that you are.

The fact that you are like this is 100% the parents fault, and when you have a shitty good for nothing stay at home "mom" like that.
You are bound to become the way that you are.
I know. thinking back all the years about how I was neglected and ignored it becomes pretty clear

I know. thinking back all the years about how I was neglected and ignored it becomes pretty clear
Yea when I was a kid I used to think everything is my fault, now I see things a lot clearer, actually everyone in this forum sees a lot clearer than almost everyone else in this world.

I dont get why women do this at times