Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My mom called me handsome yet again

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
This time in front of her fucking friend. She said “isn’t he handsome?” I am ready to leave this fucking earth

What did the friend said?

Must've been so fucking awkward

Just fuck your mom, volcel if you wouldn't :feelshmm:

She wants to fuck you boyo.

My parents always try to tell me that girls are into me but they are just shy about it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelscry:

Last edited:
Whenever a parent/relative says you are handsome its really sarcastic. They never say it to chads.

The term "A face only a mother could love" didn't come out of nowhere tbh

Lel at parents trying to cope that their genes arent shit and that they didnt doom their offspring to a life of misery because of their own egotism and conformity.

I'm glad my parents accept that it is over at least.

My mom does this as well, so fucking cringe.

I wonder if my mother even cares about me ever finding someone

Mine called me ugly today. Lol
She said and I'm paraphrasing "everyone looks themselves in the mirror and their brain deludes them into thinking that they look good; a preventive measure so they don't kill themselves , but you're looking ugly as shit these days"

The term "A face only a mother could love" didn't come out of nowhere tbh
She said and I'm paraphrasing "everyone looks themselves in the mirror and their brain deludes them into thinking that they look good; a preventive measure so they don't kill themselves , but you're looking ugly as shit these days"
Blackpilled mom
Lel at parents trying to cope that their genes arent shit and that they didnt doom their offspring to a life of misery because of their own egotism and conformity.

I'm glad my parents accept that it is over at least.

Damn I would of slapped that bitch

Moms cant accept their son is ugly because that would make her ugly. Moms have to deny it to feel better about themselves.

My mom does this, when I tell her I am ugly she wont instantly deny it, she will actually play the victim and say that i am insulting her to call myself ugly. Putting me in a place where I have to apologize to her for myself

Last edited:
didn't mean to imply all moms. Just some dudes are ugly and no one likes them but their parents think they look good. Thats all
She hates your guts buddy boyo, you are a daily reminder that her genetics sucks.

Fuck her tho.

This time in front of her fucking friend. She said “isn’t he handsome?” I am ready to leave this fucking earth
Are you actually ugly, or just normie?

My parents have both joked a few times about how ugly I am. Turbo truecel.

She didn’t say anything, then my mom insisted that her daughter come in and call me handsome at which point I left
nothing means she did not think your handsome and maybe worse,
chad would have both fawning over his visage

no response is a huge fuck you and trying to make you look awkward

you should have instantly called out the whore friend and said arent you pretty as well my pretty

then the obligatory

teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee fucking
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Only a mother that a face could love