Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My mom basically just told me its over for me

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
for reference I'm 5'3. my plan is to get leg lengthening surgery then move to SEA.

I cant get a loan myself ive tried everywhere.

I asked her if she can get a loan out so I can pay monthly for the surgery then linked her an LL surgeon website

its so over man. every other kid in existence, even incels were born with the height that i dont have PLUS they have family to help them with things.

I was born without the genes + with a family that cant and wont help me fix the problem they gave me.

I wish they never disturbed me by birthing me into this hellhole with these bottom 1% genes. being 5'3 in the west is like being a jew in nazi germany. i am despised by everyone just for existing. even incels.

Its like they birthed me, threw me into genetic prison. then threw away the key, but theres windows in the prison and i can watch everyone else living normal life around me.

but then i find a solution for me to get out the prison, it costs just 17k and my parents are just like nah cant afford it. 'sorry love xxx'

I cant believe I've got to work every day to pay off my shit genes by direct debit every month. BUT IM NOT EVEN ALLOWED TO PAY OFF MY SHIT GENES MONTHLY BY DIRECT DEBIT. ITS FUCKING OVER. im 100% gonna kill myself if i dont get LL within the next year

Last edited:
Isn't 5'6-5'7 over tier if you don't have a good face though?

He said he wanted to move SEA after the surgery in the first post...
Well, then there is still no need for him to get the surgery, since SEA foids mostly care about greencards and men there are short

maybe try hgh? some guy at looksmax.org was posting how growth plates closing is a myth

maybe try hgh? some guy at looksmax.org was posting how growth plates closing is a myth
Looksmax.org has many troll posts: it's a fact that you can't grow after your growth plates close.
Screenshot153

How about getting a job? :lul:

I already have the money to get the surgery but want to save more money so that i can go back being a neet but to be honest u gotta make more money or wait longer

I already have the money to get the surgery but want to save more money so that i can go back being a neet but to be honest u gotta make more money or wait longer
im trying but its hard since ive only got high school education

im trying but its hard since ive only got high school education
Same with me I only have hs with some college credits but my spending is very low and i have food stamps which lets me keep abunch of cash and i invest it in stocks

Dude if you're asking your mom for money at your age, that's just pathetic and you deserve to get told it's over by her.

Well, then there is still no need for him to get the surgery, since SEA foids mostly care about greencards and men there are short
Cope. If he has a good face he will be desired in SEA. SEA is not Brazil where white people are in any corner, it doesn´t matter if it is the blackest State.

for reference I'm 5'3. my plan is to get leg lengthening surgery then move to SEA.

I asked her if she can get a loan out so I can pay monthly for the surgery then linked her an LL surgeon website

View attachment 579695

its so over man. every other kid in existence, even incels were born with the height that i dont have PLUS they have family to help them with things.

I was born without the genes + with a family that cant and wont help me fix the problem they gave me.

I wish they never disturbed me by birthing me into this hellhole with these bottom 1% genes. being 5'3 in the west is like being a jew in nazi germany. i am despised by everyone just for existing. even incels.

Its like they birthed me, threw me into genetic prison. then threw away the key, but theres windows in the prison and i can watch everyone else living normal life around me.

but then i find a solution for me to get out the prison, it costs just 17k and my parents are just like nah cant afford it. 'sorry love xxx'

I cant believe I've got to work every day to pay off my shit genes by direct debit every month. BUT IM NOT EVEN ALLOWED TO PAY OFF MY SHIT GENES MONTHLY BY DIRECT DEBIT. ITS FUCKING OVER. im 100% gonna kill myself if i dont get LL within the next year

Having height like this is truly over

im sorry boyo for you

even with my ugly deformed face and fatass I would not want to be as short like this its truly over for shortcels like that.

I dont know what to say.

Even with leg lengthening surgery you'll still be short

It won't help you, its over

Even with leg lengthening surgery you'll still be short

It won't help you, its over

It could help him in SEA. Being 5'6"-5'7" is OK if he's White. We've seen proof of this before.

But 5'3" is really pushing it. He might get something with SEA, but he'd probably do better with a few more inches. Honestly he has a pretty good plan for someone who is definitely trucel tier atm.

It would not help at 5’3. Even if you could get to 5’7 which is doubtful you are still short. This doesn’t even address your likely ugly face.

View attachment 579695

We don't despise you. Please don't kill yourself.

Im 5 8 and get mogged By high school Kids around me

Lol you have to lenghen to 5 11 at least , its fucking over