Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My Mom Basically Admitted I'm Incel and Said to Enjoy It

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
She said I should totally give up, basically. She said

>"it's ok if you can't find anyone, why not enjoy other people's relationships? Why not go out with your brother and his girlfriend, and enjoy the fact that they're in one? The beautiful thing about love is you can experience it without it directly aimed at you, it's like sunshine, it illuminates all around it."

Basically "just be a cuckmax bro".

>"it's ok if you can't find anyone, why not enjoy other people's relationships? Why not go out with your brother and his girlfriend, and enjoy the fact that they're in one? The beautiful thing about love is you can experience it without it directly aimed at you, it's like sunshine, it illuminates all around it."

I told my mom it should give me money for hookers cause that foid made me subhuman

LMAO I sincerely tried to train myself to do that at one point. Didn't last even a day. It's complete and utter bullshit. You might as well tell a poor person to just enjoy watching rich people.

Ask your mother to suck your dick.

your mom is a fucking bitch and is just as much of a chad chasing whore as the rest, ovER for mommycels

why not enjoy other people's relationships? Why not go out with your brother and his girlfriend, and enjoy the fact that they're in one?
theres no way she said this. kill her

What the fuck kind of delusion is this? Jfl, how about she goes into the hospital and goes to the terminal cancer patients "be happy for other peoples health. The beautiful thing about cancer is that not everyone has it".

The beautiful thing about love is you can experience it without it directly aimed at you
Foids are so immature emotionaly speaking. It's just like they never had to put the effort in any social aspect. It was all given to them on a golden plate. Of course, she wouldn't ever settle for a life long emotionnal cucking, it's just a temporary cope she knows won't last from a foid perspective. She doesn't even know what "it's over" means. Things are that easy for them.

Jfl, how about she goes into the hospital and goes to the terminal cancer patients "be happy for other peoples health. The beautiful thing about cancer is that not everyone has it".
:lul::lul::lul:

what’s your ethnicity?

Do you live in a Dickens novel? Who tf talks like that?

absolutely brutal. your parents raised you to be a loser

Are you sure you weren't adopted? That's cruel

Attachments

• 1676163087120179.gif
    1676163087120179.gif
    428.6 KB · Views: 3
You do not fill your belly and end your hunger by watching others eat.

What a disgusting experience op had...

Tbh I'm not sure how someone can talk like this while being serious and not be a raving psychopath.

What the fuck kind of delusion is this? Jfl, how about she goes into the hospital and goes to the terminal cancer patients "be happy for other peoples health. The beautiful thing about cancer is that not everyone has it".

:feelskek:

Go to 90 days fiance big Ed