Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My mom asked me if I would marry this landwhale one day

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
I have this child hood friend who I haven't seen in probably like 12 years. Anyways she was always very fat but ever since I lost contact with her she has gotten even fatter, I know because my mom shows me pictures of her from time to time. She must be like 300-500lbs now. A few months ago my mom and grandma asked "hey maybe you'll marry her one day, I would like to see that". Now, as all relatives, they never tell me I'm ugly and say "you're handsome, why don't you have a girlfriend?". But this, man, it really sealed the deal for me. If they think that's somebody I should marry then man, I must be revolting. I told them immediately "no, fat foids have no discipline and I would never want to be intimate with them". I mean I take care of myself, I workout everyday and watch my diet... there's no way I'd date a landwhale who doesn't hold up to the same physical standards.

They want anything for some danm validation. If y’all ain’t interested in each other why encourage?

Last edited:
Just spend your whole life on someone you're disgusted by theory.

Mother, I would like an able-bodied companion to accompany me through the journey of life. Dishes need to be washed, floors mopped, carpets vacuumed, dinner cooked...a woman of that size would only be a burden really. Someone that needs to be taken care of instead of being a useful pair of hands is of no use to be.

My family does the same thing. My mom wanted me to marry this one stuck up prudish girl from her cult (jehovah's witnesses)
she's not fat or anything, just not my type and a little too plain for me. PLUS she's in a fucking cult and a relationship and sex with her would be AWFUL

50 guests. This should be interesting

Btfo cucktears. "she's outta your league. Bro"... Well, then Why should a man who does everything to keep himself desirable settle for a walking tank of diabetes that can't leave the fuckin couch?.

My mom has never said I'm compatible with anyone, much less anyone else in my family, they all know I'm hopeless

Well it depends what you are OP, based on your post you sound like a 6-7 :chad::banhammer:, so definitely agree you shouldn't settle for her, but if someone is a 2-3 then that's all they can get in 2019

Tell them tha it will be too expensive to find a harpoon for that whale jfl

Jesus Christ IT has nothing fucking better to do huh? Seriously 68 guests over a topic like this?

Who's willing to bet she posts on r/Trufemcels?

What was your family's reaction after hearing your response?

Just enable food addicts theory

just be like she died mom sorry

My family does the same thing. My mom wanted me to marry this one stuck up prudish girl from her cult (jehovah's witnesses)
she's not fat or anything, just not my type

At least you get some recommendations. My parents never gave me any recommendations...

My mom has never said I'm compatible with anyone, much less anyone else in my family, they all know I'm hopeless

Lol, same.

My family has said I'm not fit for anyone behind my back. Kind of makes me feel better know that it's not all in my head.

Volcel if you wouldn't.

What did they respond anyway? :feelskek:

roughly what you can expect when parents try to play "matchmaker" now....

they have no power and young women fucking hate them, dude. they had maybe some power left back in the 1980s and could recommend you a 5/10, but now they have ZERO power and they could only recommend you a landwhale or some poor girl with congenital abnormalities.

they have no power and young women fucking hate them, dude. they had maybe some power left back in the 1980s and could recommend you a 5/10, but now they have ZERO power and they could only recommend you a landwhale or some poor girl with congenital abnormalities.

Female, specially white females, are in power now. They have everything, they have easy jobs and get payed better than most men today. Also my observations have been verified. More and more females have a driver licence and an expensive car, while I see more and more men on bicycles. Men, not boys, there are plenty of grown-up men on bicycles.

Back in time, riding a horse was a men's thing. Now it is a thing associated with females, even same with cars. Back in time driving a SUV was a men's thing to do, now it is associated with females. There are even other cars which are classified as feminine.

regarding of what I wrote my predictions are clear. My guess is, that in the future only females are allowed to drive while men have to watch. Even now we are nothing but working drones. We work a lot and get payed little for it, while females have the easy work for more money.

Volcel if you wouldn't.

Female, specially white females, are in power now. They have everything, they have easy jobs and get payed better than most men today. Also my observations have been verified. More and more females have a driver licence and an expensive car, while I see more and more men on bicycles. Men, not boys, there are plenty of grown-up men on bicycles.

Back in time, riding a horse was a men's thing. Now it is a thing associated with females, even same with cars. Back in time driving a SUV was a men's thing to do, now it is associated with females. There are even other cars which are classified as feminine.

regarding of what I wrote my predictions are clear. My guess is, that in the future only females are allowed to drive while men have to watch. Even now we are nothing but working drones. We work a lot and get payed little for it, while females have the easy work for more money.
women, by making sure they are always first in being the most degenerate, swearing the loudest, having status symbols like expensive cars, cuck us brutally and it's by design and they know what they're doing lol. the whole point is to make as many men ineligible to their cunts as possible.

and yes, the world already redistributes money to women, there's no reason it couldn't get worse since they are fighting for it in courts lol, enjoy watching almost every young woman be some SUV-driving rich daddy's girl, or a sugarbaby to some old man, or just plain old have money redistributed to her via some government job where she does nothing

My mother always picks out women covered in tattoos, piercings and smoke. Almost every girl she’s recommended to me has been a lesbian, now that I think about it.

Back in time driving a SUV was a men's thing to do, now it is associated with females.
Thats funny. German females cry about climate change and at the same time, they drive 2,5 tonnes 4x4 offroad suv. German foids are the worst. I hope they all get gangraped by refugees.

enjoy watching almost every young woman be some SUV-driving rich daddy's girl

I always get a bad feeling inside

of my guts, whenever I see it.

Thats funny. German females cry about climate change and at the same time, they drive 2,5 tonnes 4x4 offroad suv.

They are more interested in climate change, animals and veganism than their own men.

they drive 2,5 tonnes 4x4 offroad suv.

While I have to watch. A SUV is expensive, also the insurance, yet they managed to get one. Really, just look around. It is fucking infuriating.

I hope they all get gangraped by refugees.

They even voted for it.

volcel if you don't want fuck her
what a dream to have a fat woman who crushes you with her 250kg

My mother always picks out women covered in tattoos, piercings and smoke. Almost every girl she’s recommended to me has been a lesbian, now that I think about it.

She's subconsciously saying you're incompatible with any heterosexual female.

JFL notice its ur mom and not ur dad that says this, my dad hates fat foids too, could never see myself with a whale in his presence, the humiliation would be too much

you mean bull dykes?
JFL notice its ur mom and not ur dad that says this, my dad hates fat foids too, could never see myself with a whale in his presence, the humiliation would be too much
yeah my dad would probably be super upset if i were to marry a landwhale
Volcel if you wouldn't.

What did they respond anyway? :feelskek:
when I said that fat people have no discipline, they basically didn't even address my point and said, "no you're wrong fat people are very good hearted people, you should go for her".

What was your family's reaction after hearing your response?
^

Last edited:
Landwhales are disgusting

kinda sounds like her dad took her V card. also those "investment fatties" go for tyrone once you increase their SMV with exercise.

Only supreme cucks marry landwhales

she's not fat or anything, just not my type and a little too plain for me. PLUS she's in a fucking cult and a relationship and sex with her would be AWFUL
Fucking fakecel. If she wasn't fat/ugly and was okay with marrying you, why the hell decline if you'll probably never get a chance like that again? I'm not religious and don't believe in God but I wouldn't mind pretending to be Muslim if I was offered a marriage with a girl that isn't ugly/overweight.

Honestly, I would check her out. ANYTHING is better than loneliness (at least for me). When you are alone, you are only half human. You are not a full human. You will never be able to fully understand the great music, plays, literature, etc. Fur Elise for example was written for a lost love. You will never truly understand that song being incel. A whale is better than your hand.

level 99 Volcel

kinda sounds like her dad took her V card. also those "investment fatties" go for tyrone once you increase their SMV with exercise.
Most landwhales are too dumb and lazy to lose weight, but the few who aren't are ticking time bombs. They'll dump you ASAP as they fuck every Chad and Tyrone within eyeshot to make up for lost time. If you're good-looking enough to regularly score landwhales, you need to get them lined up in case the one you're with currently decides to lean down and trade up.

Why don't you just betabux to a landwhale who can divorce you and leech off your earnings until you're dead?!
Boomers are truly ignorant of the hellish landscape they've given future generations.