Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mom asked if my trouble connecting with others is because I am gay. Even mothers cope.

modern_grendel

modern_grendel

singer-songwritercel
★★★★
I recently did well on some graduate school entrance exams and I told my mom I was happy to have a new beginning, but that I wouldn't make the mistake of trying to get close to my future classmates. In the past, it has always ended in disaster.

In the past, I would think I am becoming friends and later hear in the grapevine things I told them in confidence. I am cool with others thinking I am a pathetic loser, but getting trying to get close to people removes all doubt.

Anyway, my mom was trying to pry about what rumors have gone around about me. She asked if has to do with some mental health and substance use issues I've had, and I told her basically I wasn't going to tell her I wasn't telling. She then asked if it is my sexual orientation. My mom knows I am an incel, so I think this was her coping.

"Surely my son's problems are because he is gay and can't find acceptance. It couldn't possibly be the shit genes I gave him."

:cryfeels:

anyway, I am hoping changing schools and locations could be a new beginning.

Brutal, has happened to me before; is insulting coming from boomers, cause they think all fags are fem

My Mum thinks I'm gay as well because I'm distant and effeminate. Normies + boomers just can't come to grips with the idea of inceldom so they have to have some explanation for it. Most people take the "you must be an awful person" approach because of their faggot just world theory, meanwhile your parents have a positive disposition to you so they go for the "you must be gay" explaination.

My mom literally caused me to be an incel by somewhat-purposefully giving birth to me early

My parents used to ask this. It was a reminder that for most people having no female contact is not normal and would be a sign of some problem.

My parents used to ask this. It was a reminder that for most people having no female contact is not normal and would be a sign of some problem.
It's just cope for them.

My entire family just wrote me off as gay to avoid helping me actually get any affection.

My parents know I'm not gay, they just know I'm a worthless ugly loser with no future.

Every mother would rather have an ugly gay son than a based truecel son.

The ruling class wants to make us all gay so that we're no longer a threat to soycial stability.

Boomers always pulling out some teracope excuse out of their ass

My mom also suspects it.

No mom, im not gay. I just happen to be a fucking abomination and i dont have social skills/have trouble socializing because i was treated like fucking shit my whole life despite not doing anything to deserve it.

My parents know I'm not gay, they just know I'm a worthless ugly loser with no future.

Every mother would rather have an ugly gay son than a based truecel son.
The ruling class wants to make us all gay so that we're no longer a threat to soycial stability.
Boomers always pulling out some teracope excuse out of their ass

These days, being gay is almost a badge of honor in this fucked society. People having social issues due to being gay ended 10-15 years ago for the most part. It's just cope.

Beat your mom she deserves it

These days, being gay is almost a badge of honor in this fucked society. People having social issues due to being gay ended 10-15 years ago for the most part. It's just cope.
The social issues remain, they have just changed their expression.

Beyond brutal if people bother to spread rumours about you.

I recently did well on some graduate school entrance exams and I told my mom I was happy to have a new beginning, but that I wouldn't make the mistake of trying to get close to my future classmates. In the past, it has always ended in disaster.

In the past, I would think I am becoming friends and later hear in the grapevine things I told them in confidence. I am cool with others thinking I am a pathetic loser, but getting trying to get close to people removes all doubt.

Anyway, my mom was trying to pry about what rumors have gone around about me. She asked if has to do with some mental health and substance use issues I've had, and I told her basically I wasn't going to tell her I wasn't telling. She then asked if it is my sexual orientation. My mom knows I am an incel, so I think this was her coping.

"Surely my son's problems are because he is gay and can't find acceptance. It couldn't possibly be the shit genes I gave him."

:cryfeels:

anyway, I am hoping changing schools and locations could be a new beginning.

J F L

truecel trait: parents question your sexuality

My grandfather has told me several times something along the lines of "it's ok to be gay." JFL, he told me that my grandmother was the one who took initiative in their relationship no wonder why he can't believe I've never had a gf.

man that's brutal. I've had a few talks from the parents but never the "are you gay?" one

Brutal areyougayson pill

I get the fag questions a lot, even though fags absolutely disgust me. I've already told them I'm truecel and ugly as fuck and just give up, but they keep asking when I'll have a GF or if I'm a faggot. Normies just can't understand.

Lol my mother used to ask me the same, but i think she already realized that i'm subhuman