Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My mom and I argued last night

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
And I told her how I can’t take the quarantine anymore so then she tells me it’ll take two years or less for things to be normal again

and I told her I won’t wait another 1 or 2 years for this shit to end. i told her i'll be 24 and that at 22 i'm in my youth completely and i'm supposed to be having fun, getting sex and shit and then she says "well not all people your age have sex or have fun at 22" and i told her most do and she still doesn't listen. and she told me everyone else my age has to be isolated but that doesn't matter because they all had sex and fun before the quarantine and i didn't. then she tells me how my sister is 28 and is in quarantine and i told her when my sister was my age she probably had dated guys and my mom says "yeah but dating was the furthest she went" and i told my mom thats bs and that just because our family forbids premarital sex doesn't mean my sister would obey and then my mom got mad when i said that because she was like "don't you say that your sister did those things before marriage!" i told my mom to stop coping and she was confused saying "what do you mean 'coping'?" and she said cope just means to deal with something like wtf!

i can't stand the quarantine anymore. i want it to go away now.

So it's not just a normie/Chad thing to hate the quarantine.

Also, using incel slang on your mom? Where's your head at?

do you seriously think that you're missing out because of quarantine? :feelskek: :feelshaha:
you'd be doing the exact same shit as rn

what do you think about this picture
pepsi-max-soda-bottle-png-clip-art.png
I prefer both regular Pepsi and Coca-Cola over Pepsi MAX tbh.

when every i see it at the store i think of "just pepsi maxx bro"
Just cleave a user's thread in half with your randomness, bro.

what would you do if there wasnt quarantine ?

BASED, OP. don’t feel bad about the copers ITT trying to feel cool because they don’t use incel slang irl like us.
I heard the word cope be used in gta IV by Dwayne
what do you think about this picture
pepsi-max-soda-bottle-png-clip-art.png
Reminds me of Suicidal Tendencies’ song “Institutionalized”
what would you do if there wasnt quarantine ?
Go out to places. I might still be isolated but I actually enjoy seeing chads/stacies around instead of never seeing them nearby. They might never talk to me but still

do you seriously think that you're missing out because of quarantine? :feelskek: :feelshaha:
you'd be doing the exact same shit as rn

Observing quarantine since 2007, social distancing with foids since birth gang.

Since 2007? Wtf

Over for online friendsonlycels. I have a few acquaintances I've hung out with a few times since then, they were childhood friends, but they're normie to Chad-tier now, so they just think I'm a weirdo and don't invite me anywhere. Got left behind. :feelsrope:

Over for online friendsonlycels. I have a few acquaintances I've hung out with a few times since then, they were childhood friends, but they're normie to Chad-tier now, so they just think I'm a weirdo and don't invite me anywhere. Got left behind. :feelsrope:
Brutal

Your sister had sex a long a time ago

Don't tell me you've been partying before quarantine

No offense but your sister had had sex in every known position while you won't ever know how a woman skin feels like.

Incel trait: Blackpilling Mom on the reg.

So it's not just a normie/Chad thing to hate the quarantine.

Also, using incel slang on your mom? Where's your head at?
I hate quarantine because I hate doing school work when I'm not in school. I feel more motivated to complete my work when I'm in school.

Most are delusional. Never brought a girl home myself, parents never seen me with a foid but she still had hopes for grandkids. :feelshaha:
same lol so fucking delusional

Most are delusional. Never brought a girl home myself, parents never seen me with a foid but she still had hopes for grandkids. :feelshaha:
People believe in a fair world well the world isn’t fair at all

Sounds like a new case of domestic abuse is about to happen huehuehue