Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My mom also proves all women are worthless shit

• Thread starter arianaisawesome1
  • Start date
arianaisawesome1

arianaisawesome1

Roping in 20s, Brown skinned Truecel & Misogynist
★★★
Just found out my mom has apparently been sending nudes and videos of herself jerking off to different men on facebook for like 2 years lmao. My dad knows now but doesn't give a shit because there's nothing he can do about it. She doesn't have a job or anything either she just leeches off my dad (who also barely makes any money). He had no choice but to marry her, as he is a 5'6 bald fatass Pakistani, and she was a 5'3 acne-ridden fatass Pakistani, they both are a disgusting match of subhumans made for each other.

And they reproduced a fucking genetic 5'7 Pakistani scumbag like me. Bam! What did they expect? And bluepillers STILL have the FUCKING nerve to tell us that "the situations we are born in don't sum up our live" well 95% of the fucking time they do. I'm fucking cursed from birth and I wish I didn't exist. Fuck this shitty earth and fuck God if he exists

ust found out my mom has apparently been sending nudes and videos of herself jerking off to different men on facebook for like 2 years lmao
Sell her kidneys on the black market :feelsmage:

show nudes of her

Brutal man, i can't imagine living with such people, id ER them tbh (in minecraft of course)

Sell her kidneys on the black market :feelsmage:

Jfc lol. That would be the only value we could get out of her, the money from the kidneys. She has no job and when she tries to work she's too fucking dumb and gets fired after less than 2 months or so. Her last job was some fast food place and she got fucking fired because she ate the food on the job constantly. I'm not making this shit up

show nudes of her

Bruh she's 5'3 acne-ridden obese Pakistani, you'd vomit. The only reason the men on facebook want her is probably cause she's an easy target
Brutal man, i can't imagine living with such people, id ER them tbh (in minecraft of course)

Insanely brutal. If I had a gun, I would've shotgunmaxxed a long time ago. I've just grown myself up so I tried to remain strong and focused on my own ideals my entire life which prevented me from becoming a psychopath or potential serial killer.

Last edited:
Bruh she's 5'3 acne-ridden obese Pakistani, you'd vomit. The only reason the men on facebook want her is probably cause she's an easy target
Cope, you are a fucking simp whiteknighting for your whore mother. If you really dislike her and this post isn't a larp, you'd show the nudes.

Mental illness maybe?

She did attend a mental hospital 2-3 times over my childhood, and she does have random moments where she randomly laughs for no reason at all, so there probably is some form of mental illness. She takes depression pills every night too. So I don't doubt that tbh, and I think it's very likely but it's never been confirmed by any doctor or something in the past couple years or so.

Cope, you are a fucking simp whiteknighting for your whore mother. If you really dislike her and this post isn't a larp, you'd show the nudes.

Jesus christ lol

my existence proves that im an ugly shit

show nudes of her
this tbh
Just found out my mom has apparently been sending nudes and videos of herself jerking off to different men on facebook for like 2 years lmao. My dad knows now but doesn't give a shit because there's nothing he can do about it. She doesn't have a job or anything either she just leeches off my dad (who also barely makes any money). He had no choice but to marry her, as he is a 5'6 bald fatass Pakistani, and she was a 5'3 acne-ridden fatass Pakistani, they both are a disgusting match of subhumans made for each other.

And they reproduced a fucking genetic 5'7 Pakistani scumbag like me. Bam! What did they expect? And bluepillers STILL have the FUCKING nerve to tell us that "the situations we are born in don't sum up our live" well 95% of the fucking time they do. I'm fucking cursed from birth and I wish I didn't exist. Fuck this shitty earth and fuck God if he exists
If I were you, I would go to your mom and dad, and say that whores like your mom are why you will never get married.
The final blackpill to your parents.

this tbh

If I were you, I would go to your mom and dad, and say that whores like your mom are why you will never get married.
The final blackpill to your parents.

GOAT idea. I will. I also plan on roasting them for reproducing when they should have let their shit genetics rot and end their bloodlines. My dad is the fucking shortest in his family jfl

even my greycel posts weren't this much of a larp

even my greycel posts weren't this much of a larp

The fuck is your problem..? if you wanna see some 5'3 180-pound subhuman's nudes so badly, do what those fuckers did on my mom's facebook. DM random old foids you see all over social media and ask them. To me seeing that shit would be scarring jfl

GOAT idea. I will. I also plan on roasting them for reproducing when they should have let their shit genetics rot and end their bloodlines. My dad is the fucking shortest in his family jfl
Please keep me updated on what happens bro. I wanna hear what their reaction is.

You in Pakistan or Europe, is it bobs & vegenes she's sending to or hwite desperado? Such a terrible situation, may as well send a dog in to fuck her & make money selling the videos.

I am very sorry man.

The answer is to MMA maxx / conditioning and become a monster. Then use your abilities to dominate those around you. Its hard to call you an incel and laugh when you have chad in an arm bar threatening to break his arm. (In minecraft)

Every incel should hate their mom. awalt

Whores will be whores.

not even joking, you need to beat your mother. and take her phone from her like the child she is

currycels are so fucked men. My condolences, seriouslly

Just the other day we had a thread about the kinds of insults the kids of OnlyWhores will throw at each other and how humiliating it must feel knowing that your mother is this kind of a whore.

This thread is like a teaser of that future.

I'm sorry you had to find this out about your mom. I don't know what I would do honestly.