Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity My mom abort three times

Yerberito

Yerberito

Demigod
★★★★★
my mother in her youth grew up with being empowered and free, sending chastity to hell and got into cock carousel and ended up aborting my brothers 3 times, I'm supposed to be the 5th!. and have a two sons in life with no hope. "Just accept it son!". Does anyone know that his mother also aborted?

Wow

You should call your mother a whore

What's your ethnicity?

No. She should have aborted me though , There wasn’t any reason to have a 3rd one

Damn that's brutal as fuck

Brutal ngl but my mom is worse

Abortion = saving poor bastard from this nightmarescape

Your mother is fucking evil, a shame you had to be birthed from a roast beef cooch

Eh, I see nothing wrong with it, baby boys should be aborted more to ensure more incels aren't spawned to live the life of pain and misery we live, if anything us jerking off and not knocking some bitch up is doing our unborn sons a favor as well.

Also welcome newcel. I hope you keep using Azusa Nakano as your profile pic, since another user with her profile pic has been permabanned last year for spamming and we sure could use another K-Oncel since many of them have been banned.

Eh, I see nothing wrong with it, baby boys should be aborted more to ensure more incels aren't spawned to live the life of pain and misery we live, if anything us jerking off and not knocking some bitch up is doing our unborn sons a favor as well.

Also welcome newcel. I hope you keep using Azusa Nakano as your profile pic, since another user with her profile pic has been permabanned last year for spamming and we sure could use another K-Oncel since many of them have been banned.
True... thanks its over for banncels, i know an other incel that use Mugi-chan and was banned too.

Fesnail majority universities have the same % of male incels
If you abort sub 8 men only the Chaddiest Chads will slay

True... thanks its over for banncels, i know an other incel that use Mugi-chan and was banned too.
You must be referring to @Ritalincel since he's the only one with a Mugi Chan avatar on this forum. But if you're talking about someone else, who might that person be?

Fesnail majority universities have the same % of male incels
If you abort sub 8 men only the Chaddiest Chads will slay
Let the Chads slay, they'll have mostly Chad sons, at least they'll live a good life, and they'll be no incels to live in constant pain and misery like we are.

Let the Chads slay, they'll have mostly Chad sons, at least they'll live a good life, and they'll be no incels to live in constant pain and misery like we are.
You missed the whole point bro

Sorry, your statement went way over my head, what were you trying to say?
If you aborted the bottom 80 percent of men, because of hypergamy and foids' willingness to engage in polygyny there would still be Gandycels

She is a cumdumpster and I don't respect her
full

If you aborted the bottom 80 percent of men, because of hypergamy and foids' willingness to engage in polygyny there would still be Gandycels
Sigh, so no matter what men are going to suffer even if we subhumans go extinct, in other words, someone else will replace us essentially.

Yeah never talk to him but it see he was cool

:f:
He was cool, he would sometimes post copy pastes from articles, like a bot, he would leave funny one word replies, he would communicate with funny pics sometimes, like with a soyboy with his mouth wide open, or a NSFW pic of a roastie's vagina, he was just fun to have around. He's on looksmaxx though, and he's VERY popular there, but there's lots of normies, Chads and assholes over there, that's why I'm reluctant to join. But he's there very active and up to his lulzy antics.

He was cool, he would sometimes post copy pastes from articles, like a bot, he would leave funny one word replies, he would communicate with funny pics sometimes, like with a soyboy with his mouth wide open, or a NSFW pic of a roastie's vagina, he was just fun to have around. He's on looksmaxx though, and he's VERY popular there, but there's lots of normies, Chads and assholes over there, that's why I'm reluctant to join. But he's there very active and up to his lulzy antics.

LOL neither post a picture of me in that place, i know there is no hope for me, like for what

:feelscry: You're haunted by the aborted. That's why you're incel

My mother aborted once when I was five, and she miscarried when I was 13. She's still married with my dad.

You must be referring to @Ritalincel since he's the only one with a Mugi Chan avatar on this forum. But if you're talking about someone else, who might that person be?
Ritalin is banned? Christ, this place has become a shithole. All the old lads are gone.

jfl your mom is public propertie, I bet she is getting gangbanged right now

I should have the ultimate say in who can and cannot have abortions

My parents tried to abort me through d & c but didn't work. :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

I want to abort the entire human race.

Probably altho never talked about it. She had me at 40 after all.

I tried to abort myself when I came out of my moms womb by choking myself with her umbillical cord.