Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL my mogging sexhaver uncle keeps trying to bluepill me . How should i respond?

G

GodspeedPeasant

Veteran
★★
Annotation 2024 06 20 184104

my uncle keeps sending me these bluepilled garbage quotes on whatsapp. how should i respond and get him to stop

Like a true north korean. u respond to propaganda with trash.

North Korea sending trash balloons again as tension grows with South Korea  - National | Globalnews.ca

Im joking btw. just ignore him or tell him you're working on it.

send him a picture of himself with that quote attached, I bet he's fat

nah dude actually mogs me to hell and back hes light skinned, 0% body fat and has an above average gf
send him a picture of himself with that quote attached, I bet he's fat

Doing this stuff will make your mind and body bettER and make living and rotting easiER. I do the looksmaxes and bluepill shit (like drinking watER) for myself. WhatevER i do i have the worst backne in the world and my neck has alot of acne too and my face, whatevER i do its ovER. but healthy food and water next to my desk makes rotting easier also my fear of bugs makes me clean my room, today i saw a grasshopper on my bed and am kinda panicking. Like how could it be on my bed. From where???? I clean my desk daily

View attachment 1183306
my uncle keeps sending me these bluepilled garbage quotes on whatsapp. how should i respond and get him to stop
It's not bluepilled garbage.

Taking good care of yourself is basic.

Everything will be shitty in the lives of those who treat themselves like shit.

Bluepilled is believing that getting a haircut will make you sexier, or that the only reason you're behind your peers is because you don't wear designer shoes.

Just tell him to fuck off if you are in a position to do so.

Block him lmfao