Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My misogyny has intensified

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Tldr: Read NTR cheating novels and you will become more blackpilled

Finally after reading many adultery cuck novels. I have come to see what women really are. Worthless disloyal mentally ill and volatile flesh bags. I cannot believe I was ever attracted to such disgusting creatures. Merely thinking about how much of my life has revolved around fantasizing a life with a women, disgusts me. I have a bad taste in my mouth right now, thinking of how much time have wasted thinking of how I could attract women.

Women are even worse than cockroaches at this point to me. I am legit disgusted with myself that I get an erection to them. I don't even feel hate just disgusted.

There's a reason ER only raped them with bullets. They look like a bags of shit covered in chad cum.

Finally after reading many adultery cuck novels. I have come to see what women really are. Worthless disloyal mentally ill and volatile flesh bags. I cannot believe I was ever attracted to such disgusting creatures. Merely thinking about how much of my life has revolved around fantasizing a life with a women, disgusts me. I have a bad taste in my mouth right now, thinking of how much time have wasted thinking of how I could attract women.

Women are even worse than cockroaches at this point to me. I am legit disgusted with myself that I get an erection to them. I don't even feel hate just disgusted.

Its important to extremely blackpill yourself once in a while.

Based

Cucked literature aside I also feel quite disgusted by them when I'm not extremely horny.

My hope is that one day my misogyny will trump my desire to be with women.

My hope is that one day my misogyny will trump my desire to be with women.
it's starting to be the case for me, as I approach being 30, sex drive slowly declines. Meditation, Buddhist doctrine and reading these Adultery Novels. is making me get to that point. I think it will definitely be the case for me by the time I am 40, that my misogyny will have completely eclipsed any desire for women.

Wise words, friend.

Good, keep improving your personality.